Pleba girls party......all trying to catch up with VP, the new blue crack addict!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:shifty:

Fly, I love America's Next Top Model :reject: I usually don't get to watch it while it's new episodes every week, but when the season ends, VH1 usually has like a weekend long marathon of the whole season :drool: So that weekend I'm usually at home watching :lol:

the drama :love:

*goes back to history :|

Sad_Girl said:
BabyfaceBWPortrait55.jpg

:cute:

Flashing skin, unzipped fly....happy trail......

:mac:

:cute:

Conflicting thoughts!!

:lol:

Sad_Girl said:
I've never even heard of it :shrug: But I felt that way about 'The Cut' ... I hated it that I watched that show, but I didn't stop watching it

I've never heard of the Cut :lol: But yeah it's exactly like that. I hate that I watch it but I can't stop.

ANTM is hosted by the ever-annoying Tyra Banks :yuck:

FlyYourKite said:

I've never heard of the Cut :lol: But yeah it's exactly like that. I hate that I watch it but I can't stop.

ANTM is hosted by the ever-annoying Tyra Banks :yuck:

The Cut was a sort-of like the apprentice but for Designers, with Tommy Hillfigger. :reject: much to my dismay, Naomi Campbell helped him with the final competition :yuck:

I really really don't like that woman :angry:

Hi everyone!! :hug: :wave: Well, I'm home from work now. And in about 12 hours, I get to do it all over again!!!

I feel like watching part of Love Actually...my favorite story in it, which is the guy who is in love with his best friend's wife. The ending of that segment makes me sob hysterically. Why do I want to watch something that makes me sob hysterically? Even thinking about it makes me tear up!!!

Diane L said:
Hi everyone!! :hug: :wave: Well, I'm home from work now. And in about 12 hours, I get to do it all over again!!!

I feel like watching part of Love Actually...my favorite story in it, which is the guy who is in love with his best friend's wife. The ending of that segment makes me sob hysterically. Why do I want to watch something that makes me sob hysterically? Even thinking about it makes me tear up!!!

I love that movie :heart: But I don't know which story I like best.... it's either the Writer or the Rock Star and his manager :cute:

Sad_Girl said:

I love that movie :heart: But I don't know which story I like best.... it's either the Writer or the Rock Star and his manager :cute:

I love Billy Mack! :love:

when he draws on that picture 'we've got little pricks' and the hosts are like Billy, we've got kids watching!! and he turns to the camera and goes "hi kids, uncle Billy here. don't buy drugs...............become a pop star and they give them to you for free!!"

:lmao: :heart:

I think my favorite story is...hmm I really don't know! :hmm: I love Colin though :lol:

Diane L said:

"Enough. Enough now."

At which point I begin sobbing like I will never stop. :sad:

:sad:

I do love Daniel's story....and how he meets Claudia Schiffer at the end :) although it's funny how she doesn't actually play Claudia Schiffer :huh:

I also love David and Natalie :heart: oh screw it, the whole thing is great!!! :lol:

sami0201 said:

:sad:

I do love Daniel's story....and how he meets Claudia Schiffer at the end :) although it's funny how she doesn't actually play Claudia Schiffer :huh:

That person (I'm trying not give away too much) who runs through the airport...I think that is one of THE great scenes in movie history!!! You have to suspend your disbelief, because that can't happen anymore, but it still is wonderful to watch.

Diane L said:

That person (I'm trying not give away too much) who runs through the airport...I think that is one of THE great scenes in movie history!!! You have to suspend your disbelief, because that can't happen anymore, but it still is wonderful to watch.

why are you trying to not give away a lot? :silent:

you know the gift wrapping guy? (Rowan Atkinson?) you know how he's in the airport and thats how he gets to run through because the guard is distracted? do you think he purposely distracted him? I do, but I just realized it the other day!

FlyYourKite said:
It's me Dazz! :lol: Fly :wink: Just with a new av.

:laugh:

I went back to read the last part of last thread -- & where i saw SG sizing your new avi! SO, yeah:D, NOW I know! :hug:

I forgot that when you change an Avi it goes throuah all your posts just like the post count!

Speaking of which.........

******* Happy Blue Crack Addict Day, VP!!! *******

Last edited:
Diane L said:

Hugh is quite good in this movie. It's funny when his big sis (Emma Thompson) meets Natalie & says "You're the kind of girl he would have gone for 20 years ago," not knowing that he's interested in her now!!!

:yes: :cute: I SO want to steal that line for a U2 fan fic :giggle:

sami0201 said:

why are you trying to not give away a lot? :silent:

you know the gift wrapping guy? (Rowan Atkinson?) you know how he's in the airport and thats how he gets to run through because the guard is distracted? do you think he purposely distracted him? I do, but I just realized it the other day!

In case someone reading this hasn't seen this yet, I don't want to give away who runs through the airport.

And YES, when I was watching with my mom & sis, my mom was convinced that Mr. Bean deliberately distracted the guard!!!!

sami0201 said:

Definitely. :heart: That was so sweet. I love how every one of the stories was inter-connected even though they weren't like a single group of people. Their lives all touched each other in one way or another

Diane L said:

In case someone reading this hasn't seen this yet, I don't want to give away who runs through the airport.

And YES, when I was watching with my mom & sis, my mom was convinced that Mr. Bean deliberately distracted the guard!!!!

oops :reject: didn't think of that

:yes: I think he did too! and it took me like 10 times watching the movie to see it! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom