PLEBA Girls' Camp party........will it stay up all nite?(the tent that is!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow, that is a LONG time. I hope you find roomies...I need one (or three) for Phoenix in the worst way!

~BrightestStar~ said:
:laugh: :hug:

After my long day at the library..I picked up a free paper...opened up the comics...and guess what I came across...
do tell!

U2Girl1978 said:

Oh dear.... :|
don't worry U2Girl--she's in college, so she'll get enlightened on these matters one way or the other :) btw, i used to live in chicago. you'll love it.

ruffian said:

don't worry U2Girl--she's in college, so she'll get enlightened on these matters one way or the other :) btw, i used to live in chicago. you'll love it.

Hee hee...

That's great! I wonder what places I should go to....ohhhh yes Bono's room right on the bed....:wink:

Bri, you definitely don't need drugs :crazy: you are just fine as you are...all we can handle!

~BrightestStar~ said:
I leave my cousin to do all the drugs...:|

I'll stick with my special brand of High on Life..includes a nice mix of Bono and chocolate :wink:

Awww :| I hope you don't think differently because of what I posted! I've only done it a couple of times.:huh:

U2Girl1978 said:

Awww :| I hope you don't think differently because of what I posted! I've only done it a couple of times.:huh:

Oh no no!
I didn't mean to come across that way! :hug: :hug:

My cousin has done alot of bad/stupid things...drugs are just the tip of the ice berg...he's the same age as me too..we're like freakin ying and yang :|

I wuv you. :hug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh no no!
I didn't mean to come across that way! :hug: :hug:

My cousin has done alot of bad/stupid things...drugs are just the tip of the ice berg...he's the same age as me too..we're like freakin ying and yang :|

I wuv you. :hug:

Awww wuvvvvv...twuuuuu wuuuuuv....

:lmao:

:hug: Silly gals...

That's too bad your cousin is doing that...:hug: Sorry :|

oops, sorry, i'm back...had a major dog/rabbit dispute goin' on.

i've gotta cruise some threads and look for roomies in Phoenix...I will look for both of you later either hear or in Lemonadeville :D

Hiya Wild! Yes, it's only me again, 'fraid! :lol:

What am i doing rite now? Drinking a Guiness! Cheers!! :drunk:

Woo-hoo&yummy! I just had some sausage&mash!!

Newsflash too! ATTENTION! Have you been reading the fanfic story called So Bono was in my drawers? Well there's a new chapter up!!!!!!!!!!!:dancing: :dancing: :rockon: :rockon:

Aha, you're back! I've been looking out all over the place and no-one seems to be around sadly! :(

It's so fun when we're all on togethar to get the creative juices flowing! :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom