PLEBA girls(and their stalkers) party-we do it hard and fast....posting that is!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:

I was thinking the same thing.....Do I have BO or something??:(

Ladies...don't take it personal, we've been at it for hours today. You should read some of the previous entries....it was alot of fun!

SP: It got posted to one of the PLEBAn party threads a couple days ago (weekend at the latest).. It's a concert shot from either Seattle or Vancouver, with Adam standing playing and Bono behind him, leaning his head on Adam's shoulder...

Hmmm... Drea, I am looking... My pics are a mess again already I have a horrible time keeping up with them! Not that I'm really complaining :wink:

hey girls and ..*ahem..."boy"

I am showered and headed for bed, Sad and snook..didn't mean to run off when you got here:( its so late and I have to get up at 5am:madspit:

goodnight everyone!

Not all that recent but one of my favorites of Bono and Adam :D

kissba.jpg

Congrats on hitting acrobat, Drea :applaud:

And yeah, I kind of have an addictive personality, DG... in case you couldn't tell. I'm an obsessive collector of many things, Adam pics included :D

Sad_Girl said:
Grrr... my computer keeps getting kicked offline! :mad:

f800144e.jpg

:giggle: *saves as "cuteAdamBono" :lol:

*looks at pics being posted below reply window* Think I'll be adding a few more pics to my hard drive tonight :laugh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom