PLEBA girls(and guys) party thread-home of the hottest chick around!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! how wonderful for her! He was staying at the Ritz so it must have been the 4 seasons...

the other girls who met him outside his hotel just before the show said he finally looked rested. he told one of them the story of how he hurt his back (boxing) and he pretended to box as he was recounting the story. how cute is that!!!

send them and i'll look for them in the morning. i'll see if i can get a wireless connection at my hotel later today, but it is doubtful...so i'll have to check in the morning...or i might stop back by this evening.

it was khelia (woman who has been on stage twice this tour) and Ruth, who was onstage playing guitar in NYC on the last tour. They are both really sweet--it's been great getting to know them at some of these shows.

ok, gotta go (i'm running out of change aka The Fly). i'll email you back a bit later. bye and hugs to everyone . tell susan and wild i'll be in touch. no cell phone yet but i'll email them. i found a twickenham GA for the 19th. yay! :wave: bye for now!

No, London till tomorrow, then Italy, then back to London for the show, then Scotland, then through london again to connect to flight to Denmark, then Dublin after Denmark, then Wales, then London, THEN home. Whew. ok, later sweetie!

Last edited:
It's going to take about 12 more minutes, I'm downloading another show from that site you told me about.

Since the tour started, I've used nearly 20 gig. I only have about 15 more left. :huh:

I wonder if you can buy external hard drives (HD's - heh) for laptops??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom