PLAY The Casbah (Now playing to infinity and beyond!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

You're welcome :).

:uhoh: I don't know them very well... :reject:

That's okay. Feel free to pop over to YouTube when you get a chance and watch/listen to some of their stuff. I'd definitely recommend the aforementioned song, and "Cousins" and "Oxford Comma" as well to name a few, presuming you haven't heard those at all.

"Paranoid Android" by Radiohead is playing now. Still has one of the freakin' strangest videos for it that I've ever seen for a song.

Angela

"No Surprises"-Radiohead.

Beautiful song. Simply heartbreakingly beautiful.

:yes:
My favourite from that album is Exit Music (For A Film). The story of/behind the song is what makes it for me.

me: dEUS - You Can't Deny What You Liked As A Child
(from some promo)

That's a good one, too, yes. I'm not familiar with the story behind it, though, will have to see what that's about.

From what I understand, it was written for/about the Romeo & Juliet movie. It's basically a what-if scenario, what if they'd just decided early on to run away together, away from their rivaling families.

Terence Trent D'Arby - If You Let Me Stay
(from Introducing The Hardline According To...)

My favorite Franz Ferdinand song-"Walk Away".

I listened to that one earlier today (when I was listening to the whole You Can Have It So Much Better album). I have to say that my favourite Franz Ferdinand song is probably still Take Me Out. Or Fade Together. Or... :)

Terence Trent D'Arby - Who's Loving You
(from Introducing The Hardline According To...)

From what I understand, it was written for/about the Romeo & Juliet movie. It's basically a what-if scenario, what if they'd just decided early on to run away together, away from their rivaling families.

Ohhhhhh, okay, now that you mention that, I have heard about that. That's right. Nothing like Shakespeare to inspire you, huh?

I listened to that one earlier today (when I was listening to the whole You Can Have It So Much Better album).

Cool :). That's my favorite Franz Ferdinand album. Lots of excellent songs on there (I really love the lyrics to "The Fallen". Very clever).

I have to say that my favourite Franz Ferdinand song is probably still Take Me Out. Or Fade Together. Or... :)

Both wonderful songs :up:. You can't beat "Take Me Out", one of the most fun songs ever made.

Listening to "Starlight" by Muse right now. Prettiness.

Angela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom