Pictures that don't get posted enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2granny said:
:drool:

ad359e54.jpg

Is this heaven? am I dead? I´m going to bed now...who knows?:wink:

No.......if this was heaven he would actually be like this in front of you......not just on a computer screen.................:drool: :drool: God ...I love this picture:drool:

Ms. M said:

just imagining those arms wrapped around ya*sigh*:drool:

If he strikes that pose when I see them next...I am going to POUNCE right into those arms....security will never have a chance to grab me:wink: .......what do you think Bono would do????

Dismantled said:
No.......if this was heaven he would actually be like this in front of you......not just on a computer screen.................:drool: :drool: God ...I love this picture:drool:

My mouth did drop open when i saw this one [ands it's companion] several months ago.....

the story on this was the A/C died in this ? Scandinavian country or some other real northern Euro country, and it was just ' ...too darn hot...':drool:

Last edited:
dazzledbylight said:

My mouth did drop open when i saw this one [ands it's companion] several months ago.....

the story on this was the A/C died in this ? Scandinavian country or some other real northern Euro country, and it was just ' ...too darn hot...':drool:

I think the AC broke because Bono was in the room......sweaty bono:drool: ...love...that....picture *thud

Dismantled said:

truth...but still I can grab my computer...just ......:drool: OMG...I´ll drink... again....:huh:

dazzledbylight said:

Bono looks good but I like him better with his clothes on...:angel:

LOL! I'm sure no one here bought that one!:rolleyes: :laugh:

U2democrat said:
i never did like those big red glasses, but that's still a hot pic. :drool:

Big red glasses are not my favorite either....but I love his sweaty face in that pic:drool:

my 2 fav's
bono.jpg

] ok ok 3... [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/Dismantled/laugh.jpg[/IMG]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom