Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well you all please get out of my way, i need to get through to go get my beer

Quote:
Originally posted by Chizip
who wants a beer?

I want a few as well, but make sure you don't get out of your seat, it may make someone very upset, especially during their favorite song.

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo // All Because of You // Stories for Boys
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Beautiful Day // Blackbird
*Miracle Drug
*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
*Love and Peace (or Else)
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday
*Bullet the Blue Sky
*Running to Stand Still
*Pride
*Where the Streets Have No Name
*One
~Encore 1~
*Zoo Station
*The Fly
*Mysterious Ways
*With or Without You
~Encore 2~
*All Because of You

Well that settles that question...

fielder31 said:
Quote:
who wants a beer?

I want a few as well, but make sure you don't get out of your seat, it may make someone very upset, especially during their favorite song.

Can it be a Guinness? And the folks who don't like to see folks having a few, stay away from sporting events...

WildHoneyAlways said:

Ya know, a pint of guiness has less calories than a pint of OJ so you really are doing yourself a favor by drinking it.

Looking forward to a few pints in Dublin this June...

WildHoneyAlways said:

Ya know, a pint of guinness has less calories than a pint of OJ so you really are doing yourself a favor by drinking it.

plus lots of iron - think of it as a health drink:wink:

fielder31 said:
Quote:
who wants a beer?

You're really not getting it are you? The original point was that if U2 did actually play Acrobat a lot of people would probably not recognize the song and would go on a beer run. It was supposed to be a comment about how the song is one of the most requested among die-hards but may not be recognizable to non-diehards. That then led to some comments about how some people seem to go to the shows simply to drink and spend more time on the beer line than in the concert hall. You're the one making it out to be some 'anti-drinking at concerts vendetta'. Move on.

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Miracle Drug
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday
*Bullet the Blue Sky
*Running to Stand Still
*Pride
*One
~Encore 1~
*Zoo Station
*The Fly
*Mysterious Ways
*With or Without You
~Encore 2~
*All Because of You
*Yahweh

Zootomic said:

You're really not getting it are you? The original point was that if U2 did actually play Acrobat a lot of people would probably not recognize the song and would go on a beer run. It was supposed to be a comment about how the song is one of the most requested among die-hards but may not be recognizable to non-diehards. That then led to some comments about how some people seem to go to the shows simply to drink and spend more time on the beer line than in the concert hall. You're the one making it out to be some 'anti-drinking at concerts vendetta'. Move on.

Thank you! :bow: :bow: :bow:

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Miracle Drug
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday
*Bullet the Blue Sky
*Running to Stand Still
*Pride
*One
~Encore 1~
*Zoo Station
*The Fly
*Mysterious Ways
*With or Without You
~Encore 2~
*All Because of You
*Yahweh

hey everyone!

sounds like it's a good show tonight- love that WOWY has made a return! here's hoping that 'bad' closes it out...

btw, in case you didn't catch this, Tattoo Dan was pulled onstage during 'beautiful day'. :)

Hello, Hello, Hello,
I understand your point, it was a misunderstanding and please respect my argument. When you read these posts, you can't really understand exactly what personal experiences peple are talking about. We'll all meet up and I am buying the next beers.

timothius said:

More often than Acrobat, Less Than Sunday Bloody Sunday... about the same as OOTS.
I think we've heard OOTS more often over the past 2-3 weeks than we've heard Bad.

*Ally* said:
hey everyone!

sounds like it's a good show tonight- love that WOWY has made a return! here's hoping that 'bad' closes it out...

btw, in case you didn't catch this, Tattoo Dan was pulled onstage during 'beautiful day'. :)
:up:

U2dork said:
Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Miracle Drug
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday
*Bullet the Blue Sky
*Running to Stand Still
*Pride
*One
~Encore 1~
*Zoo Station
*The Fly
*Mysterious Ways
*With or Without You
~Encore 2~
*All Because of You
*Yahweh

OK I'm not really into the whole whining about the set thing, but this set seems very short tonight...22 songs counting the Ocean which is really more like 21.5 songs :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom