Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
went to the show yesterday....... whats up with the last version of bullet not being sung?

fredstab said:
@u2girl1978 : Yes, I heard that f**king rumour???

Is that TRUE???

A Mark Burnett Production (Survivor, Apprentice) to find a new INXS Singer???? I really respect Mark Burnett and he's the king of Reality shows (most of reality shows sucks), but a Singer for INXS?????

Yea it's true. I saw the preview for it. :| Quite sad really.

Yep, I've seen an ad for the INXS singer show. Unbelievable that the remaining band members would stoop to that.

U2Girl1978 said:
I really can't believe they are going to have a reality show to find a new singer for INXS... :yuck: How horrible.

:( I guess that online petition didn't work...

@angel_28...hahahaha...Wow you Heart Staring at the Sun...
I liked the song, but you are WRONG

EVERY Montrealers knows Acrobat and Ultraviolet PERFECTLY...They want ACROBAT.... :wink:

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo //All Because of You// Stories for Boys
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Beautiful Day// Blackbird
*Miracle Drug
*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
*Love and Peace (or Else)
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday
*Bullet the Blue Sky
*Running to Stand Still // Hallelujah
*Pride

Last edited:
U2Fanatic4ever said:
SETLIST

* RTSS "DEDICATED TO THE BRAVE MEN & WOMEN OF THE US MILITARY"

Isn't that song about heroin abuse?

(sorry, couldn't resist)

we, montreal interferencers should get together in the GA line.

u2girl1978, if I can find GAs for the 28th I'll want to sell my seats , I'll let you know

OOh, you mean I get to be the first to type..

PITNOL

tonight???

fredstab said:
@angel_28...hahahaha...Wow you Heart Staring at the Sun...
I liked the song, but you are WRONG

EVERY Montrealers knows Acrobat and Ultraviolet PERFECTLY...They want ACROBAT.... :wink:

I would love to hear Acrobat...:heart:... :)

u2 would have to put out some warning if they ever played Acrobat - a disclaimer perhaps because several die hard fans will either pass out, go into hysterics or simply combust - I'm telling you it won't be pretty:wink:

carof_77 said:
we, montreal interferencers should get together in the GA line.

u2girl1978, if I can find GAs for the 28th I'll want to sell my seats , I'll let you know

Yes that would be fun :)...i need tickets for the 28th .....i will find some i swear!!!...:)...or if anyone has any they want to sell....well think of me :wink: :)

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo //All Because of You// Stories for Boys
*Elevation
*Gloria
*The Ocean
*Beautiful Day// Blackbird
*Miracle Drug
*Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
*Love and Peace (or Else)
*Sunday, Bloody Sunday
*Bullet the Blue Sky
*Running to Stand Still // Hallelujah
*Pride
*Where the Streets Have No Name

nurse chrissi said:
u2 would have to put out some warning if they ever played Acrobat - a disclaimer perhaps because several die hard fans will either pass out, go into hysterics or simply combust - I'm telling you it won't be pretty:wink:

Watch them do that and those fans that want to hear it won't be at that show... :lol:

U2Girl1978 said:

Watch them do that and those fans that want to hear it won't be at that show... :lol:

exactly - the crowd would be going for a beer run during acrobat - for the love of God people if you want to consume a 6 pack in the course of 2 hours just stay home and stop ruining my u2 goodness (sorry rant over)

nurse chrissi said:

:laugh: But wouldn't the warning make people do that anyway? ;)

"Now we're going to play a song we've never played before, a song people have been requesting for years.. A song called... ACROBAT!" *hundreds of people in audience fall over from shock, and there is a collective "WHAT?!? OMG!!! *THUD*" across the internet as word spreads...*

nurse chrissi said:

exactly - the crowd would be going for a beer run during acrobat - for the love of God people if you want to consume a 6 pack in the course of 2 hours just stay home and stop ruining my u2 goodness (sorry rant over)

Don't be sorry Chrissi. I agree with you 110%. I hate people and their damn beer runs at concerts, but especially at U2. Come on!! :madspit:

Drea said:

:laugh: But wouldn't the warning make people do that anyway? ;)

"Now we're going to play a song we've never played before, a song people have been requesting for years.. A song called... ACROBAT!" *hundreds of people in audience fall over from shock, and there is a collective "WHAT?!? OMG!!! *THUD*" across the internet as word spreads...*

If they ever play Acrobat and half the setlist party dissapears...they've probably all had heart attacks.

yes...the Human Rights Thing is Cool....Zoo Station just after Human Rights is PERFECT....(Best Setlist for me wold be (With songs already played on this tour:)

1. City of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. All Because of You (I hated it in the encore)
3. Gloria
4. Party Girl
5. An Cat Dubh
6. Beautiful Day
7. Miracle Drug
8. Sometimes You can't Make
9. Love And Peace Or Else
10. Bullet The Blue Sky
11. Running To Stand Still
Human Rights
12. Zoo Station
13. The Fly