PGP-We'll be back next week and we'll bring you a t-shirt.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Youtube is down, and this is their message.
500 Internal Server Error

Sorry, something went wrong.

A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation.
If you see them, show them this information

<big ass random letter code>

:lmao:

My iPad is here! :hyper:

I can't find my little case that has my iPod Shuffle (for workouts) and my good headphones. They're not at my desk, they weren't in the gym's lost and found - they must be at home. Right???? :sad:

Somewhere in the last thread the subject of Bono in eyeliner came up and I mentioned one photo that, of all the times he was photographed in it, this was the one photo that I find extremely :drool:worthy.

bonoeyelinersexy2-09.jpg

such Bono pictures tend to be the best! in his natural presence... :cute:

yippie2.gif
FINALLY! I just called with the big ass hobby shop in the centre, and they may have a phone number for me of a person who can make my patches. Finally I'll be able to make my Zoo Edge Beanie. Most websites want to make at least 10-50 per patch so that wasn't doable, but they got someone who does it personally.
biggrin2.gif
Awesomesauce.

But they lost her phone number
uhoh.gif
So I'll have to wait a wee bit longer. Gives me some time to finalize the designs.
biggrin2.gif

wow, this sounds really good!! Hopefully this patch master is good and can fulfill your need exactly like the way you expect it! This beanie will certainly be awesome and Edge would be proud :) You can wear it to the next gig then :wink:

That particular professor isn't that interesting. :wink: he always talks about lasers and nobel winners, in every different course he teaches. Even reuses powerpoint slides. It's a bit of a running joke around uni now, but it's quite annoying if you have him every monday morning at 9am. :crack:

Sounds bad! but we once had a professor who read out loud all her carefully home prepared powerpoint slides, word-by-word. No extra words were used for explanations or anything! It was robotic and it was pathetic - luckily she had all powerpoint slides uploaded online, so barely noone went to the course on spot. Wonder if she was ever surprised why so little students started to attend her course :hmm:

hey guys, I think it was MTE who posted a bunch of pics like this:

PHOTO_11561388_74615_12672339_main.jpg

Does anyone know what the name of the site is where it was created? Someone was asking on @u2.com.

:drool: ooooh Die Another Day on tv now. Moar Pierce!

Bond again?? Looove Pierce, but Die Another Day in itself was kind of weak - way too much weird special effects and GCI (the invisible car and some icebank surfing or something like that...) Too much popcorn entertainment for a Bond movie!
To think of it, our channels also showed Bonds with Pierce about a month ago, but they have seemed to make a tiny pause :hmm: hmm... so maybe I'll get to see some goodies too soon again!

oh, wait... just discovered that After the Sunset with Pierce is on our TV :shifty: yippii!!

It says Photofunia in red on the right hand side. Just googled it, and it seems like that's where it was probably made. No clue where on that site it would be hidden, if at all, though.

ETA - and comet beat me to it. :)

I'm SOOOO hungry! :scream: I usually don't take my lunch break until 12:30, but my body is still on the old time, and is screaming for food now. :lol: Must. hold. out. longer. :lol:

:hmm: I think that's it on the wall! photofunia?
Ohhh sharp eyes! :up:

Bond again?? Looove Pierce, but Die Another Day in itself was kind of weak - way too much weird special effects and GCI (the invisible car and some icebank surfing or something like that...) Too much popcorn entertainment for a Bond movie!
To think of it, our channels also showed Bonds with Pierce about a month ago, but they have seemed to make a tiny pause :hmm: hmm... so maybe I'll get to see some goodies too soon again!

oh, wait... just discovered that After the Sunset with Pierce is on our TV :shifty: yippii!!

:drool: Yep, last monday, now this monday. it's movie monday or something like that. I'm certainly not complaining!
It's not that much of a bad movie, I enjoyed the ice castle. :D and hey, can't complain about the jesus look either.

Thanks for the help on that pic. I couldn't find that particular effect, or some of the others that MTE (I think it was her) posted but it's a fun site.

Cori, I hope you find your shuffle. Working out w/o music is no fun (unless you find a TBE to ogle :wink: ). Hope it's not the Universe's way of 'getting even' for the free ipad. Still can't believe you got a free ipad - that's sooooooo cool!!!!

Thora - just eat. Do it, you'll feel better.

My back is killing me. It's been hurting off and on for a couple weeks now -don't know what the prob is. I'm going to start working my abs more - maybe that'll help :shrug: I'm tempted to blame my cheapo bike, in an attempt to convince myself that I can afford a new $400-$600 one :shifty:

Zooey I saw that effect on the first page that came up when I googled it. Hang on I'll go get it again...

:drool: Yep, last monday, now this monday. it's movie monday or something like that. I'm certainly not complaining!
It's not that much of a bad movie, I enjoyed the ice castle. :D and hey, can't complain about the jesus look either.

not bad, yeah. I'm just complaining about the special effects towards the end (i think it was in the end.. it's been a while since i saw that particular movie) :) Can't really say that any Bond movie is bad :lol: bondaholic...

But definitely yay for Pierce-Mondays :up:
quite a lot flesh-showing Pierce in the movie I'm watching... :lol:

Ugh, again it's monday and my head is aching. I don't know what it is with mondays... third week in a row. :crack: I'm going to get off the laptop, not sure if I'll make the end of the movie... :hug: g'nite laides.

My back is killing me. It's been hurting off and on for a couple weeks now -don't know what the prob is. I'm going to start working my abs more - maybe that'll help :shrug: I'm tempted to blame my cheapo bike, in an attempt to convince myself that I can afford a new $400-$600 one :shifty:

sorry for the back pain... :( don't hurt yourself too much!

GG/Edgitarian your professors =
hystericallaugh.gif
:crack::crack:
oh dear
hug.gif
s

luckily the professor i was talking about was on my previous field of study! Philology! i lasted only a bit over half a year in there... i think that this professor and a few other really boring ones (mostly there only were the boring ones) might have been partially at fault of why I never got into that field and why i never couldn't imagine myself working there. Well, to be honest, i wasn't much impressed even when i went to study it, it was just overall a very bad choice. But the little knowledge i got from there can't hurt either.

Ugh, again it's monday and my head is aching. I don't know what it is with mondays... third week in a row. :crack: I'm going to get off the laptop, not sure if I'll make the end of the movie...
hug.gif
g'nite laides.

now you too??? i'm sorry, GG, hope it'll pass...
hug.gif
sleep will surely help!
mine has given in a lot by the end of the day, hope it won't start again tomarrow, as this would be the fourth day in a row already!
good night!

Nite Gg! Feel better. I actually have a splitting headache too. :sigh: But I know mine is because I didn't get enough sleep. :doh: Tonight I will try to go to bed earlier and be good.

Oh no VP! :hug:

Thanks. :hug:

So yay, I get to spend more money that I don't have. :happy: :| My life is becoming like a bad country song.

At least I was able to get Sarah back to school and got back to town before it happened. I guess things could be worse, and I could be stuck out on a highway somewhere, clinging to my steering wheel, crying. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom