PGP- We are accidents waiting to happen.. whose gonna ride our wild horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
and Satan was the most beautiful angel

seriously, she scares the shit out of me... there is something really wrong with the way her face is put together, I don't have the words to explain it... it's just like... :hmm: a mask, I guess. like the way some butchers will use CO2 to make their meat look pink and fresh even though it's gone bad

I'm not trying to make anyone else think the same as me - I'm just trying to explain it - Some people are scared of clowns or spiders - she gives me the heebie jeebies the same way

Clowns and spiders definitely freak me out!! :yikes:

I used to think Angelina looked scary, but in the last year or so, she's become much more beautiful to me. :shrug:

Sad_Girl said:
every time I see a clown I think of the mass murderer; Gacy

He worked as a clown :yikes:

Or IT, from the Stephen King book (must read that one of these days...) - the miniseries freaked me out a little :yikes:

Hi girls :hug:

Thora, I'm the opposite - I used to think she was absolutely breathtaking (and I completely understand the whole changing sides for her thing :wink: ) but lately, I don't know what it is. Maybe she's too skinny now? Maybe it's aging? She seems kinda scary to me.

But not SG's degree of scary. :lmao:

Drea said:

Or IT, from the Stephen King book (must read that one of these days...) - the miniseries freaked me out a little :yikes:

Oh yeah! One of the scariest things King has written :up: (Stephen King is one of my heroes, for those who didn't know that :drool: :up: )

Hi Drea :hug: You may be pleased to hear I'm sorting my Adam pics tonight

Babydoll said:
for me, its dogs and spiders, they scare the jeebies out of me! :yikes:

don't let Larry hear you say that ; he's had at least one dog for as long as I've known about him; he thinks Dogs are better than family or women

I wish I were joking :slant: :lol:

Jem :hug: I won't go into details - I totally understand not everyone is particularly interested in serial killers, Psychopaths and supernatural monsters like I am :wink:

VP :hug: How are you tonight?

VintagePunk said:
SG :hug: I'm just one big pile of meh. :wink: :lol: It's getting to the point where all i can do now is laugh about it. How are you?

About the same as you, from the sound of it :lol:

I seriously dislike being a woman on days like this :yuck:

I'm chatting with the guy I have a crush on, and he just told me he loves me!! :love:

:lol: Okay, he wasn't totally being serious. It's just because I can pick something up for him that he needs. But it's nice to be told that by a hot guy! :D

Back
Top Bottom