PGP-U2 is the Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Girl1978 said:

Whoa... I'm lost... You have a girlfriend now? :reject:

Jules I'm an ever changing confusing girl. :wink: But yes I have a girlfriend and for once it really is all Bonos fault. :wink:

But I am still married and living with my husband. We decided not to divorce, because of our kids and financial reasons. I'm unable to work, because of my health and my husband is very sweet and was worried that it wasn't a good idea for me to live on my own. We are still good friends and get along well. He knows all about my girlfriend and she actually came to visit us a few weeks ago.

It doesn't make much sense to most people, but for now everyone is happy. My girlfriend lives far away so its mroe about having someone who is loving and supportive in my life. :heart: And it doesn't hurt that she thinks Edge is :drool: :giggle:

U2Girl1978 said:
I just bought The Urbz: Sims in the City for the PS2. My boyfriend is wicked addicted to it now. :lmao:

Well at least he can't complain about you being on the computer. :lmao:

I'm glad its going well for you two. :heart:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Would not! :angry:

I have more discerning tastes than that!!!!

I would insit on a few verbs....
You know,
Bono licking bono thrusting bono sweating bono loving.

:wink:

Bloody hell woman are you trying to kill me! Bono licking Hlshsdonhgwlieakd *dies* :faint:

Russty Cat said:

Bloody hell woman are you trying to kill me! Bono licking Hlshsdonhgwlieakd *dies* :faint:

OOTS13.jpg

:laugh:

:drool:

OOTS12.jpg

omg....if I keep at this I'm gonna have caps of the whole darned thing :lol:

Russty Cat said:

Well at least he can't complain about you being on the computer. :lmao:

I'm glad its going well for you two. :heart:

Ohhhh he can! :lol: He's got me addicted to PokerRoom.com. It's crazy...

Everything is going well. We spent our 1st Thanksgiving together. :)

~BrightestStar~ said:
It's not lilke I'll be changing mine.
Or will I? :shifty:

:lol:

:shame: No you won't be..not if I can't!

Besides, we have to provide stability around this place. Lord knows that if we don't, no one else will. :tsk:

Edit - just reread, and it sounds like we're a married couple, and the rest of them are our kids. :lmao: :lmao:

Last edited:
U2Girl1978 said:
Ahhh ok... I'm sorry if I pried Russty! :hug:

Aw no worries, your not prying at all. :hug: I just try not to say to much, cuz I don't want to make people uncomfortable that might be bothered by it all.

I'm glad you guys got to have your first Thanksgiving together. Its so nice when you can be with someone you love. :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
Ok, I can't choose my new sig :hyper: I need help!

ootssig.jpg

edge1.jpg

or
sexy.jpg

I'd say #3 cuz I love the fake tattoo on his arm. Its just a great image in the video. But Bonos hotness doesn't hurt either. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:shame: No you won't be..not if I can't!

Besides, we have to provide stability around this place. Lord knows that if we don't, no one else will. :tsk:

Edit - just reread, and it sounds like we're a married couple, and the rest of them are our kids. :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao:

We are, don't you remember?
:spousefromanotherlife:love::

:lol:

SG, I vote for numero uno! :love:

U2Girl1978 said:
It would be so cool if B had that tatoo on his arm!

Oh my god yes!!!!!!!!!! Ewan McGregor has always been so hot, but when he got his large tattoo on his arm it just upped the hotness factor to like make my brain explode time!

The owner of the tattoo shop I go to is Bonos height and has the same sort of sex God attitude and he has the greatest tattoos that I could totally see on Bono. Every time he smiles at me or winks at me like he did last night I swear I need to sit down so I don't pass out. :giggle:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom