PGP-U2 is the Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2.gif

:bow: that is the most amazing video! :applaud:

Weldy, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for uploading that video.

I am crying now. The shots of "real" Bono and Adam...I really lost it when I saw Adam, my Silver Fox, looking soooo very handsome.

A lot of how I feel is because I saw them for the last time on Monday, and I think my reaction to Adam is because I did meet him after saying I wanted to meet him so much. (SG might remember that vaguely...:)) It is not possible for me to love this band more than I do.

I know how you feel Diane :yes: :hug: cuz I feel the same way.

I had a Blah day, but that video just cheered me up immeasurably

this picture helped a little too :wink:

Edge belly :cute:
_MG_6249.jpg

SG & Drea, doesn't Adam look soooooo handsome for that all-too-brief moment that he's in the video? Such a Silver Fox!!!! :heart:

And SG, the Edge belly is so cute. :cute: I'd like to poke it as if he was the Pillsbury Doughboy and get a little "Hee Hee!" giggle from him!

They ALL looked really good in the video, Diane

I literally Jumped when they showed Larry because I just wasn't expecting it - by the time they showed Adam I was waiting for him :lol:

The video itself is just beyond words, though - it totally captures the intensity of the song, I never thought they would be able to translate that to video :heart:

:hug: SG :lol:

I think it's growing on me... I think I just expected something really different than what we got!

Hi Diane! :hug: I did :drool: I ate WAY too much sweet potato pie :laugh: :drool: How was yours?

And how is everyone doing weather-wise? Sami knows too that it is freezing on Long Island...VERY windy out! I want to put out the garbage for tomorrow's early morning pick-up, but I'm afraid the can will wind up down the street because of this wind!

Back
Top Bottom