PGP-U2 is the Original of the Species

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:( :hug

It does completey mess everything up.
And I've pretty much given up trying to reset myself until after exams. :sigh

Speaking of which, I'm gona go in a few. Gotta rest up for me test. :happy :grumpy:

Tests. :madspit: Insomnia :madspit:

Original video :love: :happy:

I think I'm going to try to sleep now, myself. I know you're going to kick ass on the test. :)

Night! :hug: :heart: :clonelove:

Night Russty and Weldy, if you're still here! :hug:

Nighty night VP :hug:

I have a long day of shopping ahead of me tomorrow I should head to bed as well.

:hug: :heart: Nighty night Weldy.

OK i had to show you the latest Jamie photos as he's soooooooooo cute :cute::heart:

PB221551.jpg

PB221542.jpg

PB171407.jpg

PB191484.jpg

Hi BG, SG! :hug: How are your days/evenings going?

Turns out school wasn't cancelled here today. :madspit:

It's actually quite nice here now. Still below freezing, but really sunny, so the roads are bare. It's supposed to go up to 13C/55F by Monday. :happy:

SG, I was just showing Sarah the posts last night about Adam and the shame and sadness he brought to the band, shown in your sig. :lol:

VintagePunk said:
Hi BG, SG! :hug: How are your days/evenings going?

Turns out school wasn't cancelled here today. :madspit:

It's actually quite nice here now. Still below freezing, but really sunny, so the roads are bare. It's supposed to go up to 13C/55F by Monday. :happy:

:hug: VP - It's still snowing :grumpy: although it has let up considerably, it's just a fairly light snowfall - but it's still like living in a snow-globe :slant: and it's supposed to rain Sunday, but it will be in the 40's at least, so above freezing

VintagePunk said:

SG, I was just showing Sarah the posts last night about Adam and the shame and sadness he brought to the band, shown in your sig. :lol:

you're going to make me take my sig down aren't you :madspit: :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: VP - It's still snowing :grumpy: although it has let up considerably, it's just a fairly light snowfall - but it's still like living in a snow-globe :slant: and it's supposed to rain Sunday, but it will be in the 40's at least, so above freezing

:grumpy: That settles it. The Pleban commune will be in a warm place.

:hmm: Hey, how about Ireland during the nice weather, and the south of France during the winter! :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
you're going to make me take my sig down aren't you :madspit: :laugh:

Noooo!! Makes me laugh every time I look at it! I imagine the other three sitting him down like parents would, lecturing him. Bono is the hysterical mother, Larry is the pissed off father, and Edge is the disapproving older brother. :lmao:

Last edited:
Yes BG, spill it!

I didn't get a CSI invitation last night. :| I wouldn't have gone anyway, but it still would have been nice to be asked. :reject: I was wondering if maybe he was waiting for me to call him...but he should know by now that I don't call. Me calling him a couple of weeks ago was an anomaly.

Sad_Girl said:

of course not! Do tell! : D

Well, i could see how it would get old! :lol:

Erm, well, he now officially has a girlfriend :yes:

But today i was talking to him and he told me about how he didnt really want a girlfriend. He said he had been talking to his friend about how he doesnt want just one girl....he wants about 5!

So i actually replied saying "so you're a man ho' then" :lol:

But then...k this was the rest....

New Boy: "I dont know what it is, i like loads of people...too difficult picking one. Especially when the one i really do want has given up on me cos i was such a :censored:head to her. Wish I'd have said something to her when she told me she liked me you know, with a bit of luck ill get the :censored: balls to tell her. Ha, well she's happy enough now anyway."
Me: "Aw, well a lot of people like you, and you really shouldnt be with somebody if you want someone else. It's not fair to her."
New Boy: "Yeah, i know that. I dont want to hurt her....i just cant help it when i see this other girl. Cant believe i let her go."

*moment*

*go into class*

*squeeze*

then nothing :|

:huh: i was the girl who he was a :censored:head to.

I'm not looking into it....i just think its cool :D

:giggle: will he get the balls?

Originally posted by VintagePunk

:grumpy: That settles it. The Pleban commune will be in a warm place.

:hmm: Hey, how about Ireland during the nice weather, and the south of France during the winter! :wink:

I'm packing my bags NOW!!! :laugh: :drool:

Noooo!! Makes me laugh every time I look at it! I imagine the other three sitting him down like parents would, lecturing him. Bono is the hysterical mother, Larry is the pissed off father, and Edge is the disapproving older brother. :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom