PGP - Traveling on a mission from god!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Dazz, gotta love those portables :yes:
I've been thinking about digging out my old MP3 and start walking again.
Wish I had a tread mill..........*starts Xmas list*

:giggle:

remember one of the sims in the very first Pleabaville fell off her treadmill b/c she turned it up too fast, too soon!

one of my x-roomies had a treadie. I over ran [in bad < too worn for that kinda of exercise > sneakers] the wweek i had a gym tryout and i guess sprained the ? tendon that goes from the heel under the sole.
OUCH was I in pain off & on for 4 months -- suddenly around 6 months I noticed it had gone all away {thank the powers} ..... .never returned [ it was in summer to late fall 94}

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I'm watching TV, and am annoyed by this commercial that's constantly played on this channel. It's a Canadian channel, so I'm not sure if you have these commercials in the US. Regardless, it's an annoying commercial. I wish I had TiVo or something so I wouldn't have to watch them. :)

ThoraSEB said:
Oh my god, this commercial is SO incredibly annoying! :angry It's for Mini Wheats. The jingle is so annoying, and it gets stuck in my head. :madwife

well, one of the commercials I've hated the most, but seemed t6o take a long , long [yrs?] hiatus....is the ?MeowMix? one......with the cat's all "singing the "meow, meow, meow, meow" "song" .

And NOW it seems to have started to comeback in the past :scratch: 2 months!?!
:scream: :rant: :scream:

I can't beleive :giggle: how MUCH that one has me wanting to put my fist thru the screen! :uhoh: ALL these Yrs! It hasn't lost any of it's :evil: powers!:sad:

:wink:

dazzledbylight said:

that sounds like good compensation!

I hope your day-off will be lovely weather!

BTW what types of Peonies :drool: do you have?!

I'm not sure what KIND they are, but I have pink, white and burgundy with white outer rims.
They smell :drool: I love them. I'm taking them with me if/when we move :lol:
They are beautiful :yes:

ThoraSEB said:

I'm watching TV, and am annoyed by this commercial that's constantly played on this channel. It's a Canadian channel, so I'm not sure if you have these commercials in the US. Regardless, it's an annoying commercial. I wish I had TiVo or something so I wouldn't have to watch them. :)

Ohh....we do have Mini-Wheats commericals....but it's with a CGI Mini-Wheat character telling us about it's eight layers :lol:

I was :angry: at this one back to school Kmart commerical. And I don't like that Head-On Commerical.....funnnnnn!

Thora, we have one for something called "head on"

it goes:

'Head on. Apply directly to the forehead
Head on. Apply directly to the forehead
Head on. Apply directly to the forehead'

:grr:
It never tells you WHAT IT IS FOR
Is it for headaches?
acne?
baldness?
wrinkles?

It never says :grumpy:

greeneyedgirl said:

I'm not sure what KIND they are, but I have pink, white and burgundy with white outer rims.
They smell :drool: I love them. I'm taking them with me if/when we move :lol:
They are beautiful :yes:

:drool: one of my 3 favorite flowers!!!
I always try and go to see them at one, or both of the big Botanic garderns here......Brooklyn & Bronx !! they have like about 10 - 15 varieties!

greeneyedgirl said:

it goes:

Is it for headaches?
acne?
baldness?
wrinkles?

I was just talking about that! :lol:

It's for headaches....that's why the annoying repeat :wink:

Dazz I made $65 in tips tonight but had a certain bitchy waitress not have taken 2 tables(one of which was a party of 8) that were supposed to be mine, I would have made more. :mad:

Sad_Girl said:
DG :hug:

Oh really? :ohmy: :hmm: :shifty: we may have to see what I can do about spending my 30th birthday in TO :hyper:

http://www.mirvish.com/Wicked/

Y'know... if you came up say the 27th... you could come to the JT/Pop show Elevation's doing on the Sat night, and we could either hit the Sat matinee or go on the Sunday, or even the Fri night if you got here early enough :D (Evening performances start at 8pm) You only turn 30 once, we should make it a party :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:

it goes:

Is it for headaches?
acne?
baldness?
wrinkles?

OMG :lmao: :lmao:

I've only heard that on the radio.I figure maybe the'll be a TV ad or a print ad so I can figure it out?

don't ell me you've seen a print or TV ad already!:uhoh:

:giggle:

I have not seen that head-on ad. thankfully :lol:

Drea - you have a very good point there :yes: I'll have to start looking around at making plans :wink:

DG :madwife: I can't blame you for being pissed off!

Back
Top Bottom