PGP - Traveling on a mission from god!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My friends and I were talking about this topic in the car. About how the human body is just so gross, especially certain parts of males. :lol: It's just plain ugly! One of my friends is the only one of us who has had sex, and we were all just talking about it. :lmao:

Ok that was *way* TMI. :yikes:

sami0201 said:
My friends and I were talking about this topic in the car. About how the human body is just so gross, especially certain parts of males. :lol: It's just plain ugly! One of my friends is the only one of us who has had sex, and we were all just talking about it. :lmao:

It's true!! It's not overly attractive!! :lmao:

I mean, if there's a specific one that you really, really like, then yeah...but in general not so much. :lmao: Females are much more attractive, generally. :yes: No wonder we rule... :rockon:

sami0201 said:

Your TMI doesn't bother me.....I talk TMI as a normal dinner conversation :lol:

VintagePunk said:

I mean, if there's a specific one that you really, really like, then yeah...but in general not so much. :lmao: Females are much more attractive, generally. :yes: No wonder we rule... :rockon:

:yes: :lmao:

Okay, I'm gonna go to bed. :yawn: I will speak to you girls tomorrow. Goodnight! :hug: :heart:

VintagePunk said:

Word to your motha! :up:

And Sami, that's never TMI here! :lol: Have a good night! :hug:

Last edited:
As much as I find men attractive, when you get right down to it, they're totally gross! Okay, that makes me sound like I'm 6 or something, but you know what I mean. My ex loved feet, and I think they're the most disgusting thing ever. :lol: I wouldn't let him touch mine! :lmao:

Ick!! I totally HATE my feet, and I was with someone once who loved them. :huh: I was like "OMG, they're just feet, I walk on them all day, and they're gross, get over it!" :lmao:

Tiny Dancer: The song was written about Maxine Feibelmann, a dancer on Elton John's tour who later married Taupin. (Later, the song from the Elton John album Blue Moves called "Between Seventeen and Twenty" referred to the divorce of Bernie and Maxine Taupin and the fact that so much had changed from when they first met when he was aged twenty and she was aged seventeen.)

:cute: :sad:

ThoraSEB said:
:giggle:

Do you get to take some extra time off this weekend? I'm so glad that I have Monday off! :drool:

Yeah, I have a fairly light load this weekend, compared to the way it has been, lately. I need a day or so to go over old notes/texts and then to interpret the numbers on the tests I've already done, then to write out my many hypothoses (I had a dream about writing out my hypothoses last night, that he wanted this really elabourate paper - lol). He said he'd be in touch on Tuesday about when we're meeting...but it's the first week of the new year/term, so who knows?

That's good! :)

My roomie is all moved in, and mostly organized, so I don't need to help her out with anything. I don't have anything planned until Monday, but I'm sure I'll find something to do.

Well, I'm starting to fall asleep again (even though it's only 10:30) so I think I'm going to go to bed now. Hope you have a good rest of your night! :hug:

Glad your roomie seems to be working out so well...that must be a huge load off your shoulders! :hug:

I'm just typing out an angry e-mail to someone that I probably won't send. :shifty:

Night :hug:

bonoshirt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom