PGP - Traveling on a mission from god!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
captainbono2.gif

:wave: Just taking a (probably too long) break from cleaning up the apt :wink:

Hey Thora - whenever you read this - your famous relative's son is kinda hot, and holy shit does he sound like his dad when he sings! :ohmy: He was one of the openers for The Supers last night... I actually saw him first when he arrived, as doors weren't open yet, and the stage (with small bar) is a separate room at the back *G* Definitely a nice view :sexywink:

(There was an attempt at an afghan pic here, but PB isn't cooperating :sigh: )

:sigh: Should go back to the cleaning, I suppose - the bathroom's the only room completely done :lol:

Last edited:
sami0201 said:
My friends and I were talking about this topic in the car. About how the human body is just so gross, especially certain parts of males. :lol: It's just plain ugly! One of my friends is the only one of us who has had sex, and we were all just talking about it. :lmao:

Ok that was *way* TMI. :yikes:

:lmao:

Yes they're not the most of attractive of things.

Wow its sooo quiet. :ohmy:

Andy took me to buy some taps this morning for the kitchen sink. How exciting eh? :lol: Still the hot tap is broken so it had to be bought :|

Also he took me up to the college where he works so i could enroll to study Japanese. :D :hyper: Its probably gonna be really hard. :uhoh:

:lol:

Last edited:
Drea said:
Hey Thora - whenever you read this - your famous relative's son is kinda hot, and holy shit does he sound like his dad when he sings! :ohmy: He was one of the openers for The Supers last night... I actually saw him first when he arrived, as doors weren't open yet, and the stage (with small bar) is a separate room at the back *G* Definitely a nice view :sexywink:

:lol: He's not that bad! However, he is related to me, so that's all I'm gonna say about that. :lol:

I've heard him a few times too, and he totally sounds like his dad at times. He played at the Canada Day party that I went to. We went to see another band play, and had no idea he would be there. It was fun.

I woke up so early this morning. :| However, I did go to bed kinda early, so it's okay. I'll probably end up taking a nap or something later on. Time to go start the coffee! :drool:

Well, it's not perfect, but it's definitely acceptable :lol: (We just won't talk about the shape of my bedroom :giggle: :shifty: )

Oops - forgot to mention that I did enjoy Dustin's set Thora, it wasn't *all* about the eye candy :wink:

Thora :hug: waking up early sucks :|

Andy was supposed ot have his kids this weekend but their mum hasn't told him when hes having them. She was supposed to call him last night as he as meant to have them then. :huh: :shrug: :confused:

As of yet she still hasnt contacted him so i might be able to see him tonight. :hyper::happy:

Though it sucks for his poor kids. They are probably wondering why thy haven't seen their daddy. Lisa is the most doziest person ever. She lives in her own world. :rolleyes:

Hey Drea :hug: am off for me dinner soon. So hungry. :drool:

Love your plan about stuffing everything in your bedroom while the 'rents are there :lol:

I've never dumped all my rubbish in the bottom of my wardrobe when people have been coming over. :shifty:

:lol:

Andy just called. Hes gonna cook me tea. I love a man that will cook. :drool:

Bye girls :kiss:

x

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom