PGP - Traveling on a mission from god!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
Dazz it has gotten really quiet around here at times - and I know in my case I haven't been on as much just because I've been busy with 'real' life stuff.
I really haven't been able to keep that good of a record of every little detail this time with the sims, there're just so damn many of them! :lol plus the aforementioned time issues.

I understand!
I'm happy you're playing them again at what ever speed is comfortable for you!

And :applaud: on your hard work!!!! I'm very excited for you! :hug:

and if your sim wants some sim bono. she'll have to fight SimJem for him :wink

:uhoh:

:hmm:

:evil:
Yeah, I'm tough! I'm a New Yorker! My MoM grew up in "Hell's Kitchen"!!!

:shifty:
One of those, long, hot-sim!{"yoga twisty"}encounters on a couch, or a bench would satisfy me ! :drool:
They're not married yet!

:wink:

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:
Sims :drool:

Dazz......internet? at home?
Yeah :hyper:

Thanks gg:hug: And Hello!.....but, alas, no :( ....no net@home yet..............I'm at the netcafe.

I figured i'd take a chance, and come up here, since i was too tired to go back up to my sis's tonight ~ and it is a Holiday weekend- so i figured {I HOPED} at least some of you would be here!

I'll head up there around mid-afternoon tomorrow
Then I'll basically be up there all week till mid-Fri! :lock: :hyper: :drool: :drool:

Last edited:
Weldy :hug: IllinoisCloneLover

How are you?
Where the heck is all the rain we were supposed to get this evening?

I busted my tail getting the yard done by 9 this morn thinking it was gonna get bad. Darn it if it wasn't just a beautiful day :D

the only real :down: thing about her area is.so far I haven't seen a netcafe up there, other than The Library.

But I go to the Big Central Library of Brooklyn...just so happenes i ended up 9 blocks away!

where as the Local one only have say 6 net puters, while the Central has....28!! and even that is crowded over 50% of the time or more.

the 2 netcafes near my neighborhood seemed to have closed. The only other one near me in my neighborhood {I'm near one of the borders of my nrighborhood} is ONLY open till 9PM....15 mins more than the Library & it's only 1 maCHINE.:madspit: :madspit:

Last edited:
greeneyedgirl said:

How are you?

I busted my tail getting the yard done by 9 this morn thinking it was gonna get bad. Darn it if it wasn't just a beautiful day :D

I think it stayed in TO :lol: They were certainly right about us getting the tail end of Ernesto, it's been raining on and off all weekend!

greeneyedgirl said:
Dazz, that sucks :madspit:

it's :grumpy: frustrating, but at least i usually can get 1 hour [2 30 min session] each day i can get there. I've just had some things I have had too do that BORE me to tears, so it takes even longer.ESP b/c the cranky [vs the nice] roomie gets up in a lather when I play my R&R "too Loud" in the day /early eve...........:madspit: . I turn it down after 9PM. and heck i don't even play it loud till after 10 or 11AM.

which is one of the FEW things that can energize me enough to do that particular Chore . :sigh:

though my other NEW trick now is to play mt portable DVD as I'm "choring".
that has sometimes helped. :D

greeneyedgirl said:

How are you?

I'm doing fine...a little bit better now I got my PMS mood swings under control :happy:

No idea about the rain....I didn't even realized that we were getting rain :shrug:

Night Jo and Sami :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:

at least you should be able to relax more tomorrw, then. Ya?

Yeah it was pretty nasty here fri late through Sat late.
Luckily we are "inland". Our power sisn't go out [also we're in the major part of NYC that doesn't have power lines overhead to be blown or knocked down. Sefinatley some of our trees has limbs or branches torn off. :(

Today was :love: lovely. And tommorrow 'pose tio be pretty nice too! My sis left me all her leftovers.ehich I had Fri & Sat.including BBQ ribs [in keeping with the holiday weekend!:D]

Back
Top Bottom