PGP-Stocking Up On Eyepatches For 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MTE, I am a GA virgin, so Montreal is my first time...hehehe!:shifty:

Since you have already checked out how close Starbucks is in Montreal, I would say that you are going to be there with us!:wink:

ETA: Nice new avi GG!

So many virgins flooding Montreal! :ohmy: You guys will have such a blast together!

:D Thanks. Had to do it. I planned to use the elevator pic from Paris but it didn't turn out well when I resized it last night, so I figured i'd use my own instead.

:shifty: Pity I couldn't add the rest of the pic.

MTE, I am a GA virgin, so Montreal is my first time...hehehe!:shifty:

Since you have already checked out how close Starbucks is in Montreal, I would say that you are going to be there with us!:wink:

ETA: Nice new avi GG!

Yeah, yeah, I give in. :D You guys will just have to poke me occasionally and remind me to work my ass off so I can afford it!

We need some kind of GA Virgins group pic.

So many virgins flooding Montreal! :ohmy: You guys will have such a blast together!

:D Thanks. Had to do it. I planned to use the elevator pic from Paris but it didn't turn out well when I resized it last night, so I figured i'd use my own instead.

:shifty: Pity I couldn't add the rest of the pic.

But the cropped version leaves what's going on below to the imagination!

I might be with you for your first GA experience. :D

:hyper: I thought you were doing seats for Seattle? :hmm: But yay if you're not!! :D

I have that too but am afraid if I do that my memory card will be full within seconds. :uhoh: I take FAR too many pics. I have a total of 207 Brussels pics, and those are just the concert ones. And I already deleted the worst blurry ones.

:lol: Just get a bigger memory card! Mine's 4GB, and I think holds about 2000 pics. I don't save any pics on the card once they're uploaded to my computer and a backup CD, so that should be enough for me. :)

I came down from the concert with a sore throat, which turned into a really nasty cold yesterday evening. :crack: Had errands to run and promised to go to Amsterdam with my mom and sis today though it wasn't very fun. My head's stuffed and aching and throat's bad, and now my stomach is cramping up from the overdose as well, which means I can't take any painkillers either. I'll live, but work tomorrow will be fun.

She should have her devirginization with you guys. :yes: Makes it so much more fun!

:tsk: perverts!

Aw, that's too bad, hope you're feeling better soon. Jem told me she wasn't feeling well in Brussels, either.

Last tour, I was sick as a dog for my first few shows. A lot of people would get sick, the whole consecutive GA thing is really hard on you. Back then, we used to call it the Bono mono. :lol:

My Larry shots turned out quite nicely! :D This one I'm most proud of(but don't worry Zu, plenty more to come!)

p1000991ww.jpg

Thora, I'm undecided. If my mom decides not to go with me(she may just come for the trip and not see the show), I could change my mind. Either way, I'm going! :)

:hyper: I thought you were doing seats for Seattle? :hmm: But yay if you're not!! :D

:lol: Just get a bigger memory card! Mine's 4GB, and I think holds about 2000 pics. I don't save any pics on the card once they're uploaded to my computer and a backup CD, so that should be enough for me. :)

I have a 4gb as well, and have had it tell me it ran out of memory in Hannover and after the first brussels gig. :lol: Had to delete a lot.
Probably because I take videos at the gig as well. I filmed Bad, which is 993 MB. Ah well, but it's HD so that's nice.

True that. :shifty: Those pants truly leave NOTHING left to imagination. Not that I'm complaining...

Aw, that's too bad, hope you're feeling better soon. Jem told me she wasn't feeling well in Brussels, either.

Last tour, I was sick as a dog for my first few shows. A lot of people would get sick, the whole consecutive GA thing is really hard on you. Back then, we used to call it the Bono mono. :lol:

yeah I think she was a bit under the weather as well. Probably due to two nights camping out in 3C weather! :yikes:

You got sick at shows? That sounds shitty! Were you able to enjoy them at all?

:shifty: I wouldn't mind catching some Bono Mono.

Yeah, yeah, I give in. :D You guys will just have to poke me occasionally and remind me to work my ass off so I can afford it!

We need some kind of GA Virgins group pic.

:applaud::applaud::applaud:

You are asking plebans to poke you? Are you sure?:lol:

Thora, I'm undecided. If my mom decides not to go with me(she may just come for the trip and not see the show), I could change my mind. Either way, I'm going! :)

Either way, hooray!! :D

I have a 4gb as well, and have had it tell me it ran out of memory in Hannover and after the first brussels gig. :lol: Had to delete a lot.
Probably because I take videos at the gig as well. I filmed Bad, which is 993 MB. Ah well, but it's HD so that's nice.

:lol: Yeah, videos will do that. Mine is in HD as well. :drool: I probably won't bother with any videos when I'm in GA, but we'll see. :) I may just end up buying a bigger memory card, as that's always nice to have. The 8GB card for my camera is very reasonably priced, so it would be worth it to get double the space.

True that. :shifty: Those pants truly leave NOTHING left to imagination. Not that I'm complaining...

yeah I think she was a bit under the weather as well. Probably due to two nights camping out in 3C weather! :yikes:

You got sick at shows? That sounds shitty! Were you able to enjoy them at all?

:shifty: I wouldn't mind catching some Bono Mono.

Actually, I caught it the day before we left - that was during my two week Toronto - Chicago, 6 consecutive show extravaganza. Sarah caught it after the first or second show. So I felt crappy for the first few days, but then meeting them or at show time, the adrenaline would kick in, and I'd forget all about it. :lol: I was mostly okay (but exhausted) by the time we got to Chicago. It lasted a few days longer for Sarah.

Either way, hooray!! :D

:lol: Yeah, videos will do that. Mine is in HD as well. :drool: I probably won't bother with any videos when I'm in GA, but we'll see. :) I may just end up buying a bigger memory card, as that's always nice to have. The 8GB card for my camera is very reasonably priced, so it would be worth it to get double the space.

That could be an option indeed. :hmm: Sofar it works if I take off the videos afterwards, and after a concert delete most pics.

First leg last tour, Ruff met Bono and he kissed her cheek. He had a cold, and then a few days later, she came down with one. That's where the term came from. :lol:

We liked to think that those same germs continued to travel throughout the U2 community, and eventually made us all sick. :shifty:

First leg last tour, Ruff met Bono and he kissed her cheek. He had a cold, and then a few days later, she came down with one. That's where the term came from. :lol:

We liked to think that those same germs continued to travel throughout the U2 community, and eventually made us all sick. :shifty:

:lol: Lucky Ruff! Getting both a kiss AND a cold from Bono! The man's so generous. :wink:

As much fun as it has been chatting with you girls this morning, I've gotta get up off my ass and go get groceries, etc. before I get too damn lazy and don't feel like leaving the house. :lol: See you all later!

Later Thora, Dg. :wave: Yay for forcing myself to do pre-drinking tasks yesterday, because that left my day today pretty much free. Think I'm going to watch some tv - I've been catching up on Big Love - and burn a new U2 dvd for later, in case my stupid neighbours go at it again tonight.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom