PGP - PLEBAholics Unanonymous:- we're addicted and proud

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Oh hun, I didn't realize. :( :hug:
I hope it's as quick, easy, and painless as possible...as unlikely as that ideal may be.
Is there a lot of paperwork?

it's much more tedious than I expected, so far :banghead: lots of paperwork & filing fees, etc...

But totally worth it. It feels very good to know I'll be independant legally again soon :yes:

and maybe able to get re-married someday :shifty: :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

it's much more tedious than I expected, so far :banghead: lots of paperwork & filing fees, etc...

But totally worth it. It feels very good to know I'll be independant legally again soon :yes:

and maybe able to get re-married someday :shifty: :wink:

Ugh, not much fun at all. :( Altho, I suppose they didn't want to make it to easy, otherwise you'd have a million Britney Spears and Jason Alexander weddings. :lol:

Yes, the rewards will, in the end, far outweigh the costs. I imagine it will be *extrememly* liberating.

:cute::shifty:
Elope to Ireland...or go round the world!

Sad_Girl said:
It's time for this old lady to head off to bed :yawn:

have a good rest of your night/day ladies :hug: :heart:

Don't you start that, I'm older than you :p :lol:

Bedtime for me too - there's that work thing again tomorrow :wink: G'night all :wave:

Bye Drea! :hug:

Who's Orly? Is this about Orlando Bloom again? :confused:

And sorry again flybabe... what's up for me today is another joyous Monday at work... :happy: ... :yuck:

I think I left my brain at home.... And Edge keeps falling off my cubicle wall. I don't think he likes it here either. :lol:

... Not wearing blue, but I am actually wearing my Interference t-shirt... :reject:

Dammit, Edge just took another nose-dive off my wall... If I have to stay here, so do you, mate! *makes mental note to bring in blu-tack tomorrow*

Back
Top Bottom