PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
FlyYourKite said:

Hell that's 2 in my books! :happy:

Thanks Russty, Snooky and VP! :hug: I have a really bad head cold and feel like I was hit by a transport truck. :madspit: I'm thinking I picked something up from one of the kids cause they're all sick and like to not wash their hands.

The annoying thing is, only one of my nostrils is plugged up and runs. :lmao: I hate being uneven!

I totally hate that! I never get how it can only be one! :lol:

VintagePunk said:

:lmao: That drives Sarah nuts when she has colds. She never complains about anything else, but whines about that aspect incessantly.

Sarah and I are exactly alike when it comes to colds! :lol: I'd rather be completely stuffed up. This is just annoying :angry:

FlyYourKite said:

Sarah and I are exactly alike when it comes to colds! :lol: I'd rather be completely stuffed up. This is just annoying :angry:

One would think you'd be grateful to be able to breathe out of one nostril, but nooooo. In her case, I swear it's OCD. Everything has to be even. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

One would think you'd be grateful to be able to breathe out of one nostril, but nooooo. In her case, I swear it's OCD. Everything has to be even. :lol:

:angry: hey, watch what you're saying about OCD patients.
If there is one group you really don't want to piss off, it's them. They never let it go :laugh:

Sad_Girl said:

:angry: hey, watch what you're saying about OCD patients.
If there is one group you really don't want to piss off, it's them. They never let it go :laugh:

Damn that is such a stereo type! We can let things go. Really we can! I'm serious! Damn you guys just don't listen to me! :mad:

I mean it! We don't have a problem with letting things go! People like you just make such a big deal of it! Its all you! It has nothing to do with us. Everyone knows that its all their fault! Yep it is! Its not me. Nope not at all! :rant:

:wink:

Sad_Girl said:
:ohmy: you don't really suffer from OCD do you Russty?

My clone sense is tingling!

I have never been diagnosed as having OCD, but my brother has. And my mother says that I have OCD tendencies. :giggle: And in some ways I think she is right. I think I just learned to manage things better then my brother starting at a younger age.

Russty Cat said:

I have never been diagnosed as having OCD, but my brother has. And my mother says that I have OCD tendencies. :giggle: And in some ways I think she is right. I think I just learned to manage things better then my brother starting at a younger age.

Thats what my counselor said about me 'Tendancies' and from everything I've learned about it, I would have diagnosed myself that way. I deal well enough with it when I am really paying attention to it, really focusing on it, but it can be a real pain in the ass. :hug:

I feel so bad for people who have severe OCD, to the point where they can hardly function in normal every day life. I know it's a bitch sometimes to keep myself from doing something I know is illogical but compulsively want to do (ie: There was a hornets nest outside my window two years ago and my Dad sprayed this poison stuff on it ... some of it got on the window. I could NOT open or close that window (from the inside) without having to wash my hands thoroughly right afterwards for the longest time. :| I've overcome it now, but it was very real issue for awhile)

I was going to go for the big one last night but there was only a few girls here

I wanted to do it when all you girls were here..and my quintclones too :sad:

and before you girls go off to Detriot :drool: :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
Love Slave :drool:

2.gif

:yawn: I hate to be the first one to sneak out of the party but I have a bunch of things to do in the morning, to get ready for Sunday :hyper:

I'll be on tomorrow night. Probably some during the day, too :)

:hug: night girls

1.gif

VintagePunk said:
Okay, I just woke up from the most bizarre Bono dream ever. :crazy:

Sarah and I were at a hotel/a U2 show. Minor things happened at the hotel, I can't remember many details but nothing noteworthy. Then we're at the show. We apparently had a special ellipse ticket that allowed us to hang out on part of the stage. Only it wasn't all high tech with curtains of light and electronics and stuff. At the very front of the stage were the guys and their instruments, but the very back of it was more like a school auditorium stage, very plain and stark. And apparently, you could draw a curtain separating the two portions of the stage.

Anyway, we were on this back stage watching the show, dancing, having fun, maybe about 10 of us in all. Next thing we know, Bono pulls a young girl on stage, maybe about 7 or 8 years old, and brings her back to our part. He draws the curtain to separate us from the other part, walks over to the side, toward an old portable phonograph player, turns it on, and then scratchy old music comes on. It's an instrumental version of the Hokey Pokey!! He starts singing it behind the curtain with us (although I was aware that it was being sent over the PA and the rest of the arena could hear it all. So...we all start doing the Hokey Pokey with him and this young girl!!! We do one leg, one arm, the other arm, and finally the 2nd leg. The problem is, for the 2nd leg, all he was able to get out was "You put your right leg in..." before the record stopped. So he sang the rest acapella, and I had an awareness that once the music stopped, the audience was no longer hearing us, and would be wondering what we were doing. He finished the verse, then turned to us and said, "I'd better get back out there." I stepped up and said "yes...they'll be wondering what's going on, but you couldn't leave us with just the Hokey and no Pokey!" He laughed heartily, then turned to go through the curtain.

:lmao: :lmao: WTF???

:lmao: :lmao:

That's the getting close to seeing Live Bono dream

:drool:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom