PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:
Hi Russty :love:
* runs up to her and jumps on her tatoo *

Ooooo you know the way to a horny girls heart! :drool: :sexywink: hehe *happy sigh* I'm glad your back at least for the weekend!

Russty, I almost called you the other day.
I've had another crappy wk :(
But I'm better now.

Oh, and on Monday I got food poisoning from the darn Subway!!
There is nothing like puking your guts out in a hotel room with no one to help you and nothing to drink but the suck ass tap water :madspit:

Boomcha! Baby! :dance: :rockon:

I should be really pissed off right now, my SIL screwed me over tonight, but I just can't be when you guys are around. :D

greeneyedgirl said:
But I'm better now.

There is nothing like puking your guts out in a hotel room with no one to help you and nothing to drink but the suck ass tap water :madspit:

I swear I thought about calling you the other day just to tell ya I missed ya and was thinking about you. You should have called! I can't fix ya, but at least I understand. I'm glad your doing better. :hug: But I can't wait till you get to stay home and get out of the stupid hotel.

Snooky pie said:

Do you have the much music special where the VJ tells Larry to take off this sirt for the girls and Larry says "IM not taking off me clothes:lmao:
It came out about the same time as ATYCLB

No, I've never seen that!! :ohmy:

greeneyedgirl said:

Well, I don't know if I got poked or not!!
Guess I should have started dreaming about 5 min earlier :laugh:

:lmao:

greeneyedgirl said:
But I'm better now.

Ewwww, poor thing!! :( Hope it didn't last too long.

Hi Russty!! :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Poor GG :sad: :hug: Feeling better now? I hope!

:yikes: I had Subway for dinner tonight :uhoh:

Russty - it didn't go well with the SIL, huh? :madspit:

Actually we went out to dinner with Mr. Cats boss, I called her before I left. My BIL said she would call back, she purposely waited till we were gone and left me a message saying how she thought the movie thing wouldn't work out, but we could still all go to the pumpkin patch together and this movie thing they are showing at church tomorrow night. I was so pissed I wanted to strangle her. I still do.

I set it up with her weeks ago to do something just the two of us, now she is flaking on me, but we can still go with them to a pumpkin patch?! Okay if she can come to fucking town to get pumpkins why the fuck can't her and I go see a movie?! I just don't get it. I'm not calling her back. I told Mr. Cat he could if he wants to go with them and the kids to the pumpkin patch. But my ass is doing whatever the hell I want without kids tomorrow.

Sad_Girl said:
technically, I guess, it's still three... but it's after midnight, so... :shifty: :wink:

Hell that's 2 in my books! :happy:

Thanks Russty, Snooky and VP! :hug: I have a really bad head cold and feel like I was hit by a transport truck. :madspit: I'm thinking I picked something up from one of the kids cause they're all sick and like to not wash their hands.

The annoying thing is, only one of my nostrils is plugged up and runs. :lmao: I hate being uneven!

BEVid3.jpg

I think Bono needs to kiss you and make you all better

BD3.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom