PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all! Finally home! Went running around all day and cut my hair, went back to a short look, I got the bob style with bangs. Everyone right now is like:ohmy:. Considering my hair was finally pass my shoulders longest I have ever had it for a long time,but I got tired of it being in my face all the time and going wild and couldn't do anything with it, so off it went.

Hey all! Finally home! Went running around all day and cut my hair, went back to a short look, I got the bob style with bangs. Everyone right now is like:ohmy:. Considering my hair was finally pass my shoulders longest I have ever had it for a long time,but I got tired of it being in my face all the time and going wild and couldn't do anything with it, so off it went.

I love your new haircut. Just saw the pic :up:

:wave: Hello from Foxboro, MA

hey, laura!:wave: :hyper:

I was busy reading up some speifics on people's suggestions
about back pit rail or front outer circle rail etc :huh: :lol:

thyen I had more speicific photographing question from those spots etc.... :huh::lol::lol:

I have to see if anyone shared their experinces/suggested anything
SO i missed your post

GLAD you arrived safely!

Probably wil not be on-line torrow......

so again have a great :hyper: time & see your Tues!! :wave:

welli didn't see jem Or Drea but it was a cool piece anyway!

I'm getting some good advice on where to aim for standing in :heart:GA:heart: on a thread I set up in the Tour section!

I'm listening to Magnificant TO :ohmy: Bono was doing some inflections in Magnifacnt... :drool:

and the music sounds even better than ever! near :faint:

4 more days! :hyper::loveshower:

I've got so much to do before then!:huh::lol::hyper:

Jem and I went to the interference meetup tonight. Omg we had a freakin' blast. We met a lot of cool people from here. Drank a little too fast, but Jem kept an eye on me. :cute:

Funniest moment of the night: Jem pointed out this lady with hideously awful implants. I was a little tipsy and I had to get a picture. So I thought I would be all discreet and pretend I was texting. But I forgot to turn off the flash on my camera. She totally knew I was taking a picture. Her and her boyfriend/husband kept on giving us dirty looks. :lmao: :reject: We were dying all night. :lmao:

GOOGLE VIDEOS MEANS TO KILL ME!

They found the entirety of RHPS on ustream. ON THE DAY (I went away? No.) I FORGET MY EARPHONES. :sad:

Jem and I went to the interference meetup tonight. Omg we had a freakin' blast. We met a lot of cool people from here. Drank a little too fast, but Jem kept an eye on me. :cute:

Funniest moment of the night: Jem pointed out this lady with hideously awful implants. I was a little tipsy and I had to get a picture. So I thought I would be all discreet and pretend I was texting. But I forgot to turn off the flash on my camera. She totally knew I was taking a picture. Her and her boyfriend/husband kept on giving us dirty looks. :lmao: :reject: We were dying all night. :lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Meet up was lots of fun. Met lots of people including Laura :D Was impressive how many people turned up.

:up::hyper::hi5:

I uploaded my pics, and meh, they suck, but Dazzled, this might give you an indication of what you'll get if you choose the spot that I did.

Bono's back - clear, good lighting, otherwise decent shots that would have been better if he'd turned around. :happy:

DSC02397.jpg

DSC02398.jpg

DSC02399.jpg

Bono from the front, but these suck because he was moving and the lighting wasn't good.

DSC02402.jpg

I cut off his head in this one :reject: :lol:

DSC02403.jpg

These are okay, but not great:

DSC02417.jpg

DSC02407.jpg

Then again, I didn't take nearly as many pictures during that show as I did during shows last tour, and to get good shots, you do have to take lots.

VP, those may not be as great as some we've seen this tour but they're YOURS! :heart: I took pretty crappy ones last tour but they're MINE and they hold a place of honor on my wall in my office. Plus, yours are not actually that bad, quite good actually - It's not like you can't see who they are and how close you were! Taking good concert pics is so hard and I have a great appreciation for those who get really good ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom