PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I would imagine. Plus, all the body heat on the field/in the pit was offset by the breeze, and so it ended up being really nice, not too hot, not too cold. :up:

Sounds perfect :D
So sounds like you guys would recommend GA for a show rather then seats? Now that I've had seats I know I wanna do GA for next time..That's why I'm really hoping for more NA tour announcements

thanks coolian:wave:

I'll be way up for Giant stadium Night #2- 9/24

IMG_3639.jpg

it's allll good.

:wave::hyper::wave:
back again for a while - ?1 hr

I just got the schedules I needed
for The NJ Transit Buses (Port Authority Bus Terminal - 42nd ST) and then rode down to Penn Station fo
The NJ Transit Trains as well as Amtrack & LIRR < TMI??? :lol:> )
so I can meet up w Laura on Tues
and then go to The Meadowlands early Wed morning < ? before the birds are up??? > :huh: :lol: .........:hyper:

You'll thank me for this, you know, when YOU'RE the NEW TOURIST/ VISITOR to THE NYC/ NJ area!!!

That's rrrriiiiighhhhhhhhhhtt!!! :lol::lol:

:wink:

and the Net Cafe is just a few blocks away from Penn Station & Madison Square Garden. :D

Baby claws to play in arenas :hyper:

:lmao:

Zooey has a freakin' adorable voice. :cute:

I'm headed home and off to sleep. Tired but happy after an amazing day. :heart:

Jem's accent :drool:
DG's accent (yes you have one) :drool:

I feel like, most of the time, I just sound like some valley girl ass on the phone, but thanks. I was so psyched to get your call!!! :hyper: I was having kind of a shitty night and it came at a perfect time. :love: TTY Tomorrow (?)

And I'm glad you girls had an awesome day! :up:

I still miss Wild :sad:

Good news that they're allowing us to line up at noon! :up: Not too worried either way.

I'm kinda cranky tonight, so before I post anymore I'm off to sleep lol.

Jem, if you read this: I really really had a wonderful day. Seriously. I haven't laughed that hard or smiled that much in ages. I'm so happy you're here and I'll see you tomorrow. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom