PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They will do another. It's what they like best and we know they're planning another album, so I'm optimistic. Especially since I've only ever seen one show and need to see more!

I'd hope to see some of you guys at the next tour :D

chickadee said:
They will do another. It's what they like best and we know they're planning another album, so I'm optimistic. Especially since I've only ever seen one show and need to see more!

I'd hope to see some of you guys at the next tour :D

We'll probably meet in Manchester :drool:

Yes we'll have to go all out to get tickets and get right in front of Bono & Edge :drool:

Did you only go once, ydw? So did I, I was at Manchester too! Which date did you go? I went the first show, the 14th. :)

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: I didn't think it would be possible for it to just come out like that, with the twists in it

It is. :angry:

Mine kept coming out during the day and while i was asleep. Then i lost it. Im letting it heal up now. :sad: It was just far to stressful having to keep track of the thing lol

I went on the second night, Kat. I think quite a few interferencers were at the first night..ack..I missed everyone.

And as for you Wild! Doing it 27 times! How greedy is that! Pfft... Bono x 27, Edge x 27, Larry x 27 and Adam x 27 and all I got was one of each..ack:madspit:

youvedonewhat said:

That'd be nice. I travelled to Manchester in 05. Took me 7 hours to get there but :drool : :drool : :drool : was it worth it!!!!

Manchester. :rockon::drool: I was at both manchester shows. :wink: Saw Eve and Jordan and possibly Edges girls. This security woman ( venue security not band) was fuming when they walked past her up to the end of the b ramps and was like "they will have to move".

I was like: "Errrr they're Bonos daughters." "giggle:

She went off to investigate and was like " They're his daughters, not sisters!" :huh: She hadn't been listening properly and had misheard me. Do they look like his sisters. :coocoo::lol:

Good times.

bonoishot said:

Manchester. :rockon::drool: I was at both manchester shows. :wink: Saw Eve and Jordan and possibly Edges girls. This security woman ( venue security not band) was fuming when they walked past her up to the end of the b ramps and was like "they will have to move".

I was like: "Errrr they're Bonos daughters." "giggle:

She went off to investigate and was like " They're his daughters, not sisters!" :huh: She hadn't been listening properly and had misheard me. Do they look like his sisters. :coocoo::lol:

Good times.

I was upstairs on the balcony very probably covering those below in drool..I hope it wasn't you...:sexywink:

WildHoney said:

Uk wise i went to both London gigs & Cardiff,

Overseas was Dublin, Barcelona Chicago x2, Toronto x 2 & Boston x 2 :drool:

I never did work out how much it all cost me :uhoh: Too scared to :lol:

I did almost the same as wild in 2005 but Manchester x2, Lonon x1, Toronto x 2, Chicago x2 and Boston x2.

Very good times. :drool:

youvedonewhat said:
I went on the second night, Kat. I think quite a few interferencers were at the first night..ack..I missed everyone.

And as for you Wild! Doing it 27 times! How greedy is that! Pfft... Bono x 27, Edge x 27, Larry x 27 and Adam x 27 and all I got was one of each..ack:madspit:

I can't help it :shifty:

That is over 23 years :madspit:

Definately have to get as many plebans over to the Dublin gig as we can :drool:

I didn't meet anyone I knew online at the gig, I was with my 2 mates who know nothing about pleba or LJ or anything, booo. We had fun though. We were in the seats surrounded by people who refused to get up and dance. So we did it anyway! Can't keep 3 Scottish girls quiet I'm afraid.

Hi Jem! :)

WildHoney said:
Jemmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :hyper:

clone:love:

Wilddddddddddddddd. Clone:love: Its gonna be a very short visit im afraid as im sooo tired. Have been getting stuff ready for lake District trip tommorow. I need to getup early as we're setting off early. :yawn: I won't be on tommorow with it being the anniversary of my mums deat. Am spending day with craig and kat, then going to craigs at night. :heart:

youvedonewhat said:

I was upstairs on the balcony very probably covering those below in drool..I hope it wasn't you...:sexywink:

:lol: Sounds like me at a U2 gig

NI swears he'd probably swim out after a concert one of these days :lmao:

Look front row between Adam & Bono :whistle:

9984957e.jpg

chickadee said:
I didn't meet anyone I knew online at the gig, I was with my 2 mates who know nothing about pleba or LJ or anything, booo. We had fun though. We were in the seats surrounded by people who refused to get up and dance. So we did it anyway! Can't keep 3 Scottish girls quiet I'm afraid.

Hi Jem! :)

Don't you just hate that. I've had that in quite a few places, Barcelona, Paris & Manchester in 2001...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom