PGP-I feel like starting a new thread.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sister is so wasted :sigh: These of photos she took, she should be a professional :heart::yes:

Harrie :cute::heart:
Arrie.jpg

Arrie203.jpg

Arrie204.jpg

Arrie205.jpg

Wild, he is sooo :cute:
And sooo big :ohmy:

......seems like yesterday......:hug:

Oh, I had a great day until I just talked with my sisters wife, Susie.
They are very upset by the Gramma situation and Susie has finally seen my mom's true colors :no:

Galeongirl said:

:cute: I saw the pics, but wasn't sure if I could quote them in case you were deleting them later...

:hmm: what's this with you and showers? :flirt:

Aww thanks that was sweet to think that. :hug: Nah im not bothered about looking like an eejit. Some of them are up in the plebans pics thread aswell. :wink:

I have an obsession with showers and when i went on Vertigo tour with the girls i didn't have a shower , just a bath . So we arrive at the Hyatt, Wild, VP and her daughter Sarah and within 24 hours i'd had like 3 showers. The same happened at the Hilton we stayed at, i had aot of showers. VP and Sarah were like :uhoh: :eyebrow:

wild was used to it by then. :wink:

bonoishot said:

Aww thanks that was sweet to think that. :hug: Nah im not bothered about looking like an eejit. Some of them are up in the plebans pics thread aswell. :wink:

I have an obsession with showers and when i went on Vertigo tour with the girls i didn't have a shower , just a bath . So we arrive at the Hyatt, Wild, VP and her daughter Sarah and within 24 hours i'd had like 3 showers. The same happened at the Hilton we stayed at, i had aot of showers. VP and Sarah were like :uhoh: :eyebrow:

wild was used to it by then. :wink:

Yeah i got used to the sight of seeing Jem all wet :ohmy:

:silent:

greeneyedgirl said:
Its hard to be so far away, I feel like I'm talking to walls.
I'll be there on Saturday :yes :

Susie is really mad at my mom and dad :yes:

I just read your journal. :hug:

Im not suprised your sooo mad. They're not acting very maturely at al. If your sister and Susie are willing to look after her you think she would rather her be with family. I don't understand people sometimes. :(

Wild :hug: It was good, thanks! Pretty quiet and uneventful, though. I suppose that happens as you get older! But one day I want a real big party! I've never had one.

Back
Top Bottom