PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
DG :drool: Did you just get home from work or did you have the night off? I've been lazing in front of the 'puter almost all day. :reject:

Just got home.

I placed 4th in gift card sales, so I got a goodie bag. It contains a bottle of some cognac made by Grand Marnier, some chocolates, hand lotions, and gift cards to Dunkin Donuts and a local Italian restaurant. :love:

I know. :drool:

it isn't Grand Marnier orange liquer, but it's made by the company. I'm guessing it's some quality stuff. I :heart: expensive booze that I don't have to pay for. :drool:

I don't drink anymore, but DAMN. Sounds amazing. makes me thirsty, :lol:

Just got home.

I placed 4th in gift card sales, so I got a goodie bag. It contains a bottle of some cognac made by Grand Marnier, some chocolates, hand lotions, and gift cards to Dunkin Donuts and a local Italian restaurant. :love:

This is amazing and I am jealous. Congrats! I wonder what the 1st place person got.

Gotta put the little one to bed - bbs.

:reject: Didn't mean to kill teh thread. I have a hard time with this sobriety thing once in a while.

I can't help but wonder if the Linear version (which is much better) had been used, if it would've won ;)

I agree, I like it a lot better, too.

Deeg :hug:

How was the steak, Zooey? :drool: I finally got off my ass and went to the store and got a storemade pizza. Meh. Better than the chains, but not as good as mine. Kneading dough just seems like an insurmountable task at the moment, though.

It's very foggy out. I probably shouldn't have even been driving.

Torture! Cruel and unusual punishment! :madwife: *drinks water*

I didn't know if you were still sticking to that or not - GOOD for you!! : up:

How was the steak, Zooey? :drool: I finally got off my ass and went to the store and got a storemade pizza. Meh. Better than the chains, but not as good as mine. Kneading dough just seems like an insurmountable task at the moment, though.

It's very foggy out. I probably shouldn't have even been driving.

Steak was yummy. And yes, storebought pizza is better than no pizza at all.

Just noticed my jeans are starting to feel loose, and I'm about to fuck it all up by eating the pizza and ice cream I just got. Way to go, me. :hi5:

With all the running around you do, seems like you could eat just about anything.

I didn't know if you were still sticking to that or not - GOOD for you!! : up:

Steak was yummy. And yes, storebought pizza is better than no pizza at all.

With all the running around you do, seems like you could eat just about anything.

Agreed Reggo. :up: giving up things, whether it be bad habits or full blown addictions, isn't easy.

Hardly, Zooey. I need to lose approximately 600 lbs by the summer. :uhoh:

You're a stronger person than I am *admire*

I give you a helluva lot of credit. Good for you!

Thanks. My real test (cause being sober at home is easy peasy), is a party this Thursday at an Irish pub. Expect texts, Zooey. Especially since right before that is one of my cousins' wedding and after dealing with my family, I'm going to severely want to drink.

Thanks. My real test (cause being sober at home is easy peasy), is a party this Thursday at an Irish pub. Expect texts, Zooey. Especially since right before that is one of my cousins' wedding and after dealing with my family, I'm going to severely want to drink.

I'm here for ya babe!

Family can suck, hardcore. I tend to start drinking early and continue through the evening when my in-laws are involved.

Luckyyy.

The best way I could think of to ruin her reception would be to bring someone to pose as my girlfriend and make out with her the entire time, but sadly, I has no lady friend and Dave wouldn't look that good in a dress.

Ah, play the lesbian card! Does that still shake people up? I guess my family's seen it all and would just roll their eyes - unless of course is was me - being married and all! :lol:

Can you find the one cool relative you have and hang out with them all night? (Every family must have one - Dad's family was full of drama for years (I imagine it still is, Dad's in the neutral ground as opposed to some of his sisters who were responsible for the drama) but I still have a couple cool aunts...)

Back
Top Bottom