PGP - Going down on.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Obama is going to be in Boston tomorrow to campaign for Martha Coakley, who's running in a special election for the Senate. And I have to work. :madwife:

Awww poor VeePee. :( :hug:

Thanks. :hug: And thanks Kristen, Thora, Zooey, Dazzled. :hug:

It's just so frustrating. I don't know if my expectations are too high - that's possible, I always tend to think that no on can take care of her as well as I do. Or, maybe they *are* idiots.

I slept for 3 hrs late this afternoon, and I'm still wiped out. Bed early tonight.

I'm strongly considering looking for a place that has a bedroom and bathroom for her on the main floor, with a rec room for us for when we want to be noisy and shit, and just having her live with us. There are a ton of issues with this though, so I'll have to see if I can swing it, if things don't get better there soon.

Obama is going to be in Boston tomorrow to campaign for Martha Coakley, who's running in a special election for the Senate. And I have to work. :madwife:

Oh man, that blows. What a thing to have to miss. :(

I wish I could offer you some words of advice, but I can't. All I can do is give you an e-:hug: and tell you that you're an awesome daughter to your mom. She's lucky to have you looking out for her. :heart:

That's some serious incompetence on the part of the nursing home :hug:

Second what DG said, she's lucky to have you!

Thanks guys. :hug: I would really love to do it, but there are just so many variables to consider. That and she doesn't want to live with us. But I think she dislikes it so much that she'd almost consider it at this point. I'm going to try to give it another month or two, to see if we can make it work there for her, at the home, if possible.

I was looking at ads, and I e-mailed a guy tonight who has what sounds like a perfect house for the three of us. It's SO much more expensive than what I'm paying now, though. :yikes:

Oh, for fuck's sake. I just got a call that my brother has been taken to hospital by ambulance with chest pains. :crack: What the hell else??

My sil is the one that called. She's a nurse, and she's actually at the hospital working right now, but can't stay down in ER with him, because she's...working. I told her I'm too beat to go up right now, told her about my day, told her I'll try to sleep for 2 hrs, and to call back if she still needs me. He's fine, they're just running tests.

This is the same brother who has essentially cut all of us (including my mom :happy:) out of his life for the past couple of years. Unless he needs something.

Oh, for fuck's sake. I just got a call that my brother has been taken to hospital by ambulance with chest pains. :crack: What the hell else??

My sil is the one that called. She's a nurse, and she's actually at the hospital working right now, but can't stay down in ER with him, because she's...working. I told her I'm too beat to go up right now, told her about my day, told her I'll try to sleep for 2 hrs, and to call back if she still needs me. He's fine, they're just running tests.

This is the same brother who has essentially cut all of us (including my mom :happy:) out of his life for the past couple of years. Unless he needs something.

Oh sweet Jesus, can you catch a break? :madwife:

:hug:

My favorite cover song by U2 :love:

Oh sweet Jesus, can you catch a break? :madwife:

:hug:

Ha, what is this break thing you speak of? :hug:

So, I slept for an hour. That makes for a total of 4 hrs in the past two days. But I'm awake now and worried. Do I wait to see if she calls? Do I just go up there? :crack: I think I'll wait a bit and at least see if she calls. I know she's working, but if he really needs her, at least she's there.

My favorite cover song by U2 :love:

I know!! One of my favourite songs by them period, and definitely my top cover/b-side!

i don't know if it's the PMS or fatigue speaking, but I watched it a couple of times, and although I don't buy into that slashy crap (and, how funny that we were just talking about that!) , I sat here getting all melty at how adorable they are, lol. It's so rare. Jagger and Richards have gone years and years hating each other, and without speaking.

I wonder if a slashy pleban made it? :hmm:

Not really functioning, just waiting. I think I'd be okay for a few hours, but I'm sure I'll be crashing soon, and will probably sleep for about 10 or 12 hrs.

Nothing yet. I remembered that I have his cell number, so I called and left a message. I don't even know if he has it with him, though.

Damn family. :angry:

I was sort of angry before I went to sleep, as in how dare you call after you've been such assholes...but now I'm mostly just worried. :sigh:

What are *you* doing up, missy?? Although it is nice to have someone to talk to. :)

I'm up because I'm worried about my mom's breathing. :sigh:

Chocolate. :drool:

No call yet?

Oh no. :( :hug: What's wrong?

I just got back. They didn't call, and I was worried, and it's not like I was sleeping, anyway :rolleyes: so I went. My niece was there by then, and she said she didn't call because she didn't want to wake me, with me having so little sleep. Looks like things are fine. His blood pressure is back down, and he's just waiting to see the doctor. They've gotten some of the blood work back, and the nurse told him it was fine, although he's supposed to wait to hear it from the doctor, officially.

Glad to hear it looks OK for him. :hug:

her breathing is just off. It's affecting her a lot lately. She's making a doctors appointment this week, I hope.

:hug: Damn VP, that's a load of crap you're going through! It's not you, it sounds like the people at the nursing home really are incompetent fools.

:drool: I has a pizza. Gotta love babysitting, they know exactly what to get me for dinner.

:lol: That's what we made last night when we went out - but our sitter is a vegan so she brings her own food.

Waiting for my friend to come over so we can go to the pool but it looks like rain is imminent. *crosses fingers* I'm so sore from yesterday so we'll see how this goes. :shrug: ouch! Shrugging hurts! :giggle:

Ooh a vegan, hard to make dinner for them, so much stuff to consider!

Going to the pool sounds like fun. :D

I'm just sitting here, chillin'. Just fed the cat, poor thing was meowing all through the house in search of food. :reject: I couldn't find it either so I had to call mr owner.

What are your plans for the week?

Ooh a vegan, hard to make dinner for them, so much stuff to consider!

Going to the pool sounds like fun. :D

I'm just sitting here, chillin'. Just fed the cat, poor thing was meowing all through the house in search of food. :reject: I couldn't find it either so I had to call mr owner.

What are your plans for the week?

Monday's a national holiday (MLK day) so the little one and I are home alone - maybe we'll go see a movie. And I have a whole lesson to design for this week. And some papers to grade. Otherwise, nothing special. You?

Back
Top Bottom