PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh I got a RED shirt today too! But mine was $28 :hmm:

Shannon - I haven't smoked in over a month actually. I'll only do it if I happen to find one. I've never bought cigs, nor asked people for them. That particular night I found a fresh one on the floor, so lol my friend and I passed it around b/w us and Bono.

redhotswami said:
I feel bad for yelling at him. I gotta be careful b/c he's been abused, but yet I do need to discipline him when he does bad things. :shrug:

Well at least you feel bad but can understand that you are in a tough dilemma with discipline :hug:. Is there possiby anyone you could talk that deals with abused animals? Perhaps they would have suggestions on how to correct Bailey when he does wrong.

Hmm thats a great idea. Bc All I did was speak firmly (didnt even scream or anything.) His eyes got really big and he was very sad. now he is lying down asleep...probably thinking he is the worst dog ever.

redhotswami said:
Oooh I got a RED shirt today too! But mine was $28 :hmm:

Shannon - I haven't smoked in over a month actually. I'll only do it if I happen to find one. I've never bought cigs, nor asked people for them. That particular night I found a fresh one on the floor, so lol my friend and I passed it around b/w us and Bono.

Ewwwwwww you picked it up off of the floor and smoked it?! :lol: Good for you with having gone over a month without smoking :). When I was about 14 I did it for a little while that summer but one day I just quit.

BD you are by far the nerdiest with our PM's! :giggle:

Sorry Wayne thought you were leaving :hug:

redhotswami said:
Hmm thats a great idea. Bc All I did was speak firmly (didnt even scream or anything.) His eyes got really big and he was very sad. now he is lying down asleep...probably thinking he is the worst dog ever.

Way to go Mia...LOL. Poor doggy..LOL. I'm sure he's fine. Like Shannon said, hopefully you can find someone that specializes in abused animals...

Awwwww deep down he knows you love him Mia and would never hurt him :hug: Maybe when he wakes up you should give him a little bit more attention just to soothe things over.

Really pisses me off with how people abuse animals :mad:

redhotswami said:
:lmao: okay so BD I totally read what you posted as you and shannon being nerdy with your PMS. I was like :ohmy: how can PMS be nerdy???

I thought the exact same thing. I didn't want to feel like a :reject:, so I didn't say anything. LOL. I guess it's true what they say. "Great minds think alike.":giggle:

Back
Top Bottom