PGP - Give us what we want and no one gets hurt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

:lol: Don't sweat it.....I don't know where I would put it...other than maybe on my back (not in the small of the back :no: ), leg, or wrist. :shrug:

I would pay just for the fact that you are brave enough to get one :lol: Keep talking about a small tattoo sometime but I always chicken out.

If you do get one than I would say put it on your wrist maybe :hmm:

BonosBaby12 said:

I would pay just for the fact that you are brave enough to get one :lol: Keep talking about a small tattoo sometime but I always chicken out.

If you do get one than I would say put it on your wrist maybe :hmm:

Then I have an idea...if I put it on my wrist....I'm going to make it look like a bracelet :hmm:

Needles never bother me....I remember have my blood drawn one time....and it hurts more if I looked away if I did look at the needle drawing my blood.

Sad_Girl said:
Weldy if you ever get a tattoo - get it somewhere fleshy - the closer the skin is to bone, the more it hurts

Don't worry....I won't put the tattoo on my actual wrist...I have this stupid phobia about the needle puncturing my veins...I was thinking a few inchs away from the actual wrist. Most likely I'll put it where my scar is...to kinda cover it (Although I've liked my scar).

BonosBaby12 said:
How did you get your scar? If you don't mind me asking

I was being over:hyper:er jumping up and down my bed one Saturday morning...sometime around this month too....this is when I still had my old mattress full of holes and open springs. Well, I dropped after my little jumping exercise...and I was picking something up when I cut myself (left to right I think) on an open spring at the foot of my bed. It comes close to a couple of veins on my wrist too.

It was around the same time I starting liking U2.

SG: I'm not worried about the actual needle hurting me while I'm getting it.....I'm more worried about getting a diease from the needles (But I know to shop around for tattoos...I have to anyways if I want to get it at a good price). Besides...I never had a tattoo to know what the pain would be likes....but that all depends on the person and where they will get the tattoo.

Back
Top Bottom