PGP - Gimme what you got ,too much is not enough

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's only a minute and 13 seconds, but my connection is so slow :madwife: :lol:

anyway - still clips:

weldypg.jpg

sgbaby.jpg

gg2fire.jpg

breakin.jpg

That's not Brendan in the purple in the 'sim!SG labour pic" is it?

Still half an hour to go on the download, think I'm really going to go to bed now, I'll watch it in the morning :wink:

Drea said:

Still half an hour to go on the download, think I'm really going to go to bed now, I'll watch it in the morning :wink:

damn your connection is as slow as mine :wink:

no, that's the maid in the SG pic - poor guy, he was just trying to clean the bathroom and get out of there and she goes into labor :lmao:

:hug: good night, Drea sweet dreams

Drea said:

Night Drea!!:hug: For real this time:wink: I'll talk to you tomorrow!

:hug: :wave:

Hi all. I just wanted to say hi before I went to bed. I've been spending too much time on Second Life lately, and that's where I was before I came here.

SG, have there been any more SimDiane updates since she and Stephen moved in????

Diane L said:
:hug: :wave:

Hi all. I just wanted to say hi before I went to bed. I've been spending too much time on Second Life lately, and that's where I was before I came here.

SG, have there been any more SimDiane updates since she and Stephen moved in????

Hey Diane!:wave: Sleep well! I don't think we've met before. My name's Brittany. It's nice to meet you!

hi everyone again:wave: :hug:
and unfortunately I have to leave again.. :mad:
damnit,It is like 12;00 here,time goes to fast
so I`ll try to make it last :macdevil::shh::shifty:

hey Bri,It has been a suck day,that`s all I got to say, I have been stuck home all day because of the rain,I went somewhere last night thats why I wasn`t here, and I know I just posted but now I gotta go...:sad: :( PGP`S ROCKS
Bye Brittany:wave: :hug:

flybabe said:
hey Bri,It has been a suck day,that`s all I got to say, I have been stuck home all day because of the rain,I went somewhere last night thats why I wasn`t here, and I know I just posted but now I gotta go...:sad: :( PGP`S ROCKS
Bye Brittany:wave: :hug:

Aww..I'm :sad: FB!! I hope tomorrow is better for ya! Have a good night's sleep!:hug:

bonoishot said:
Hey everyone. Me and Kat wwatched this awesome programme before then we had such a laugh. Talking about men and such. :shifty:

:lmao:

Got to get to bed now. Got work in the morning. Am looking forward to next weekend as Kat has just got a new job and her Dad and his wife bought her some Champagne to celebrate. Were opening in next friday. :happy::hyper:

Night everyone. :hug:

x

Well done Kat :applaud: :love:

WildHoney said:
Hi Britt :hug:

Ni gets up at 4.00am on his working days :crack:

I'm drying my hair whilst catching up :lol:

Have to go to work in 45 mins :grumpy:

and it's cold :madwife:

Hi Wild!! Your hair is gonna look HOT:drool: and have a good day at work...:wink: don't worry when you step outside it will get warmer..:sexywink:

Ok!! Hahaha, not a chance Kaf and I have been chatting since 11:00, going on 3 hrs. now. She just linked me to Melpop's story of her Bono "experiences":drool: And there are drunk people yelling down the hall of my floor. Great. LOL. I'll talk to you later!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom