PGP..... getting in on the act, caught on film!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
susanp6 said:
Hi Drea :wave: is there a lot of people beside you in the net cafe to hear you drooling?! :giggle:

Unfortunately yes, otherwise I think I would've fallen off my chair at that Larry gif :lol:

<random Red Dwarf ref> Cat: *sings* I'm gonna eat you little fishie... (since you're the only one who'll know what I'm talking about :lol: )

:lol: yes, it's awful when you have to stifle your laughter thinking that peeps are gonna think you're a weirdo for your reaction to stuff :lol:

Yeah, Red Dwarf :lmao: *Smeg* !!!!

Is it really cold there too Drea? Eek! :down:

Btw, you might also be interested to hear that i saw Billy Boyd on tv not long ago!!! :love: He appeared on the tv fundraiser we have over here called Children in need! :wink:

susanp6 said:
:lol : yes, it's awful when you have to stifle your laughter thinking that peeps are gonna think you're a weirdo for your reaction to stuff :lol :

Yeah, Red Dwarf :lmao: *Smeg* !!!!

Is it really cold there too Drea? Eek! :down:

Btw, you might also be interested to hear that i saw Billy Boyd on tv not long ago!!! :love: He appeared on the tv fundraiser we have over here called Children in need! :wink:

*jealous* Billy Boyd :drool:

*does Rimmer salute* :giggle:

Cold yeah.. it snowed today - it still is, but very lightly (not that it was snowing heavy at any point today.. but alas what little's falling is staying :madspit: I only like snow around Christmastime, though the skiers around here will be starting to get excited ;)

Brrrrrr coldy!!!!! :madspit: :|

It looks lovely with all the frost covered leaves lying around tho'! :love:

Rimmer! :giggle: That's such a rude sounding name! :ohmy:

Yeah, Billy Boyd was a sweetie as usual, Drea! :yes: :sexywink:

Wild :hug: I've been watching CIN as well! Loved the Emmerdale cast! :applaud: :rockon:

Hey!

:wave:

FraggleROCK's almost finished :sad:.......meh.

How's anyone thats here?

:angry:....will somebody please get intouch with my clone and ask her whats happening tomorrow? :drool:

I have to go soon :(

bono_gal said:
Hey!

:wave:

FraggleROCK's almost finished :sad:.......meh.

How's anyone thats here?

:angry:....will somebody please get intouch with my clone and ask her whats happening tomorrow? :drool:

I have to go soon :(

:wave: hiya :)

I hate research papers...lol...I'm trying to type one currently...where's Edge when you need'im?

u2_girlie_2002 said:

:wave: hiya :)

I hate research papers...lol...I'm trying to type one currently...where's Edge when you need'im?

In my bedroom :shifty:

:lol:

Grr....at papers!

I seriously have to get my ass into gear lol....im going to be drawing my storyboard rather than do it digitally.

&& i have to do my lit coursework by the 2nd :angry:

Grrrr at education!

Hiya BG! :love: loved reading about new boy 'almost' snoggin' ya today! :sexywink:

Do you mean Jemma? She hasn't been on tonite :shrug:

I'm not on that long either now :(

Hi u2_girlie :wave:

bono_gal said:

In my bedroom :shifty:

:lol:

Grr....at papers!

I seriously have to get my ass into gear lol....im going to be drawing my storyboard rather than do it digitally.

&& i have to do my lit coursework by the 2nd :angry:

Grrrr at education!

:nod: this thing is due December 1st...for my geography class, but I really want to get it done this weekend so next week I can recover from my wisdom teeth without worry. I have great info, but I can't for the life of me get into it.

susanp6 said:
Hiya BG! :love: loved reading about new boy 'almost' snoggin' ya today! :sexywink:

Do you mean Jemma? She hasn't been on tonite :shrug:

I'm not on that long either now :(

Hi u2_girlie :wave:
hey susan! happy friday or happy saturday depending on your location :wave:

:) It's Saturday here now, by 20 mins! :giggle: have you just recently found us at the party then?

You didn't say hi to me Wild!

I've started the new thread - had an instant idea, so went with it! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom