PGP - Are those horns or are you just pleased to see us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oooh can't wait to see you pics. :love::hug: Mine are up here now but doing Facebook tommorow. :lol:

You have a nice time?

:lol: I figure I have most of you girls on my FB anyway, so I can copy the ones that might be of interest to others over here later on. :D

Yeah, it was good. The funeral was wonderful - really special. The family reunion was a bit of a gong show, but fun for the most part. The photography part was really stressful for me, because I had so little time between taking the pictures and when they needed to be printed, organized, edited, etc. :crack: Once that was done I enjoyed the rest of the day, though. :) We just collapsed and did nothing else for the rest of the weekend, since we were so tired. It started pouring this morning, so it was a miserable drive home. :lol: Ah well. I'm safe and warm in my house now, so it can rain all it wants to.

Willie Williams comes up with the best ideas. :shifty::bow::love:

U2 > Sign In

The great joy of the afternoon was the arrival of Snow Patrol, who are with us for a few shows over the next little while. They're a great band and such a great bunch of guys that it's tempting to round them up, lock them in a truck and not let them leave the tour.

Lets get him on it girls. He will help with our plan. :hyper::love::laugh:

For some reason the dozens of people on Twitter asking in every language possible some version of "So, really, y'all, WTF was Song 21?" is hi-larious to me for some reason.

it IS really funny.. ilove it-- it's all ( to me) is these different fans from aroud the world being able to communicate more or less all at onceplus being a sort of funny/frustrating question

The blurry HornyBono pics are for your safety, it would be dangerous to look directly at a clear version...

these are WISE Words!!!:yes:

:wink:

:lol:

:lol: I figure I have most of you girls on my FB anyway, so I can copy the ones that might be of interest to others over here later on. :D

Yeah, it was good. The funeral was wonderful - really special. The family reunion was a bit of a gong show, but fun for the most part. The photography part was really stressful for me, because I had so little time between taking the pictures and when they needed to be printed, organized, edited, etc. :crack: Once that was done I enjoyed the rest of the day, though. :) We just collapsed and did nothing else for the rest of the weekend, since we were so tired. It started pouring this morning, so it was a miserable drive home. :lol: Ah well. I'm safe and warm in my house now, so it can rain all it wants to.

I only put mine here first with them being U2 pics and not having alot of people in tour pic thread on facebook!! :lol:

Did I totally miss something while I was away/just before I was away? :reject: Sorry I thought you'd just gone for the weekend to see your family. Sorry about the circumstances. Glad the service was special though and you had some fun time with your family. :hug::heart: Sorry you had a bit of stress with pic taking but you're home now and you can relax. :hug::heart:

Rehearsal. :love:

P1020585.jpg

The performance was the day I was leaving. :sad:

Odeon of Herodes Atticus :love: Imagine seeing U2 do a small show here. :love::combust:

P1020588.jpg

wow. Thank you so much for posting those. They're AMAZING!

:love::love: wonderful Greece photos, jem!!!!! how exciting!!

:lol: <------- at self I always get excited too wwhen i see a placve that has Outdoor palm trees , warm enough to sustain them all year round! The little chapel photo which also was a nice piece of architecture.

The Paethenon! The ancient thearters! That one with the back wall/ beautiful but..... steeeeeep :yikes: like being at the very near top at Giants Stadium for Zoo-TV and 360!

and photographing U2 up close!:drool::hyper::heart:

I only put mine here first with them being U2 pics and not having alot of people in tour pic thread on facebook!! :lol:

Did I totally miss something while I was away/just before I was away? :reject: Sorry I thought you'd just gone for the weekend to see your family. Sorry about the circumstances. Glad the service was special though and you had some fun time with your family. :hug::heart: Sorry you had a bit of stress with pic taking but you're home now and you can relax. :hug::heart:

Maybe, I can't really remember if you were around - maybe not, since you were on your way to Athens. A dear family friend passed away very suddenly, so it was his funeral on Saturday morning. Thanks! :hug:

It's been fun looking over the pics and stuff. :D

:love ::love : wonderful Greece photos, jem!!!!! how exciting!!

:lol : <------- at self I always get excited too wwhen i see a placve that has Outdoor palm trees , warm enough to sustain them all year round! The little chapel photo which also was a nice piece of architecture.

The Paethenon! The ancient thearters! That one with the back wall/ beautiful but..... steeeeeep :yikes : like being at the very near top at Giants Stadium for Zoo-TV and 360!

and photographing U2 up close!:drool ::hyper ::heart :

Thanks Dazz. I have loads of pics. :crazy: Gonna put the better ones up in my blog. :)

When you led on your back in the pool you could see the blue sky and palm trees, I was like :ohmy::combust::drool::lol:

Yeah all the old architecture was beautiful. It was steep looking dow at that theatre. :lol:

Next years pics should be better due to awesome camera. :love::lol: Being so close is just :combust:

Maybe, I can't really remember if you were around - maybe not, since you were on your way to Athens. A dear family friend passed away very suddenly, so it was his funeral on Saturday morning. Thanks! :hug:

It's been fun looking over the pics and stuff. :D

Sorry to hear that. :hug::heart: Glad you and your family had some fun though. Just had a quick glance through your pics. Some really good ones. :love: Will comment tommorow. So tired right now. :lol:

Its always fun to look over your pics. :)

Sorry to hear that. :hug::heart: Glad you and your family had some fun though. Just had a quick glance through your pics. Some really good ones. :love: Will comment tommorow. So tired right now. :lol:

Its always fun to look over your pics. :)

Thanks! :D All the pics and one video are now posted to FB. Time to relax now. :drool: I'll upload them to PB in a little bit, so others can see them. I know that VP and any hockey fans will be interested in one particular picture! :D

You should get some sleep! :hug:

Thanks! : D All the pics and one video are now posted to FB. Time to relax now. :drool: I'll upload them to PB in a little bit, so others can see them. I know that VP and any hockey fans will be interested in one particular picture! D

You should get some sleep! :hug :

Yay. You relax. I'm gonna go sleep. :up::hi5::hug:

Your pics rock Jem :up:

Thanks. Sorry theres only one Larry one. :lol:

Ones better than none though right. :sexywink:

Off to bed. :crack:

Night girls. :hug::hug::hug::heart:

:wave::wave: I'm off

MIcheals ( the Big :drool:Crafts Store) is open till 10PM- about a mile from me:heart:....

make your own sale 40% off coupon :drool:<with a few restrctoins that don't reallt bother me>
ANd a 2 day( HOLIDAY) 50% OFF coupon!
:ohmy::hyper::drool:

michaels is still a New Phenominum for me the first Manhattan one ( totally forgot there's one in Queens... a boro i rarley visit these years) opend only last Dec ( 09) !

See ya lattttteeeeerrrrrrrr!!!:heart:

So... raise your hand if you totally fell asleep for 3 hours after the concert?

:shifty: **raises hand**

I very much need a close-up pic of this Edgeface:

59174_434896704659_132703949659_4802732_2300941_n.jpg

59174_434896729659_132703949659_4802737_6882651_n.jpg

B is like "Oh, Edge, you are too overwhelmingly good looking, even for me!" :D

I lay down on my couch and have been watching Lost. I'd doze of every now and then, but otherwise I've just been lazing about since I got home. :D

Daz, hope you had fun at Michaels. If you sign up with them online you get a 40% off coupon in your email every other week.

K, have an awesome first day of school :hyper:

Did the Athens pics kill the thread? :reject:

They're gorgeous, can't wait to see more! :drool:

Thanks! :D All the pics and one video are now posted to FB. Time to relax now. :drool: I'll upload them to PB in a little bit, so others can see them. I know that VP and any hockey fans will be interested in one particular picture! :D

You should get some sleep! :hug:

I like how I'm separate from "hockey fans." :lol: Something Gretzky related?

Glad you had a good weekend! :hug:

Back to school for me tomorrow. Taking a break from university to do an Office Administration diploma at the college. Next year I go back to university to finish my last year of my political science degree.

Then I'll be done school forever!! :cabbagepatch:

Are you excited to get started? :) Sarah is off for another week. This coming week is frosh week at her school, so she doesn't need to be back till next week. So later this week, I'm sure it'll take a couple of trips to get her stuff back up there.

She's been home for 6 months now...since mid-March, because of breaking her leg. It's gonna be awfully quiet around here when she goes back. :(

Just puttin' this one out there again... just because.
I believe this picture will dominate my thinking for the next, at least 8 hours.

:lol: zooey.
I always thought it looks like Bono's feelin left out.
I think I had a few more of these pics but these 2 were all I could find right now. :hmm:

Just puttin' this one out there again... just because.
I believe this picture will dominate my thinking for the next, at least 8 hours.

AGGHHHH, I had just recovered, too!

Okay, ladies, help needed! I got a little screencap-happy while I was YouTubing, and when I came across this one I decided it really needed a LOLCat style caption, but I can't come up with anything! Suggestions for a 2nd line?

ohai.jpg

Back
Top Bottom