PGP - Are those horns or are you just pleased to see us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( They didn't turn out that good Wild. Must be a combination of me freaking out and being pushed. :angry::lmao:

P1020401.jpg

P1020404.jpg

P1020407.jpg

Those are the 3 least worse. :( :reject::lmao: Damn camera's with no manual setting. :sad:

i think the blurriness as a sense of evil to them :drool:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

That better have been video bootlegged. in HD. Or 3D. To be released in cinemas worldwide.

Mmm, 3D! I would watch it every day.

:( They didn't turn out that good Wild. Must be a combination of me freaking out and being pushed. :angry::lmao:

P1020401.jpg

P1020404.jpg

P1020407.jpg

Those are the 3 least worse. :( :reject::lmao: Damn camera's with no manual setting. :sad:

Do the horns... glow??? Or just look that way? Either way, thank you!!

:hyper: I'd love to be Clawbducted!

I bet there would be probings. :shifty:

For some reason the dozens of people on Twitter asking in every language possible some version of "So, really, y'all, WTF was Song 21?" is hi-larious to me for some reason.

I know! This "who's on first" buiness is really cracking me up.

Just for fun!! Few random Athens pics.

Old Olympic Stadium. ( Can not be bothered to look up spelling - too tired. :crack: )

P1020414.jpg

P1020471.jpg

Chapel in a place called Agora.

P1020493.jpg

Acropolis

P1020602.jpg

Theatre of Dionysus

P1020614.jpg

Will prob add the other pics to my blog on here. :D

i think the blurriness as a sense of evil to them :drool :

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks. Its kinda like my camera was drunk of it. :giggle:

:love: Great pics anyway Jem. Love the look!

Thanks. :hug:

Do the horns... glow??? Or just look that way? Either way, thank you!!

I am sure they glowed. They looked like they did anyway. :shifty:

:lmao : Protective eyewear.

Its true and we all know it. :shifty:

:giggle :

Jem, your pics are awesome! I don't care if they're blury - they're YOURS!

Thanks. :kiss: I thought of you in my hotel swimming pool. I wished you were there to be my swim buddy. :sad::lol:

Also at the Theatre of Dionysus. ( See pic above) I was like imagine Zooey doing drama lessons/performances in there when it was fully intact. :love:

The blurry HornyBono pics are for your safety, it would be dangerous to look directly at a clear version...

:lmao::hmm:

Theatre of Dionysus

P1020614.jpg

Will prob add the other pics to my blog on here. :D

wow. for a theatre person that's just... wow.

Thanks. :kiss: I thought of you in my hotel swimming pool. I wished you were there to be my swim buddy. :sad::lol:

Also at the Theatre of Dionysus. ( See pic above) I was like imagine Zooey doing drama lessons/performances in there when it was fully intact. :love:

:

Aw :cute: :love:

And yes, I would have loved to be there. I'd even wear my polka dotted bikini for you :wink: (at the pool, not the theatre :lol: )

wow. for a theatre person that's just... wow.

Aw :cute : :love :

And yes, I would have loved to be there. I'd even wear my polka dotted bikini for you :wink : (at the pool, not the theatre :lol: )

It was beautiful!! :love: The performance area was roped off. :sad: I wanted to get down on my knee and do my best Romeo and Juliet performance. :lmao::reject::shifty:

I uploaded photos from inside ( you could walk round the seated area) onto facebook. You can find it in my mobile uploads. My camera had died by this point. :grumpy::lol:

:lmao: It was that hot I probably should have worn a bikini ( top at least that day ) for sightseeing. :crazy::melting::lol:

Theres another theatre there. Let me upload the pics for you. A rehearsal was going on ( so couldn't go in) . Got pics from above though. :love:

PMSL?:reject :

I need to get up to date on all of the lingo in here! :lol:

:hug: Pissing myself laughing. :) Never literally I hope. :ohmy::lol:

I have returned! : D Commence rejoicing. :giggle :

Those are gorgeous pics, Jem! Looks so beautiful!! :love:

:yippie::hyper: Welcome back.

6 days until Gossip Girl :hyper::love:

It was beautiful. :love: Loads pics over past few pages and in tour pics thread. :)

Off to start the school night rituals! School starts tomorrow! :cheer:

ETA: Hi Dazz!

Back
Top Bottom