PGP: Apparently Hell Has Not Frozen Over Yet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:shifty: Yeees. Why you ask :shifty:

:shifty: I don't know.

:lol: I recently started watching but I missed some of the beginning. My daughter was watching and I just sort of picked up along the way. Do you follow Stephen Amell on Instagram? He's too funny, he posts pics of himself and his baby daughter all the time, he's obsessed. :lol:

:wave:

:lol:jj draw me like your french girls was pretty funny! hope you are feeling better :)

Ms Purrl :ohmy: yikes! glad u got your power back...

near by in NJ sometimes it takes days or more to get power back. Even a few places in NYC's outer burroughs I think Queens had a nasty outtage took several weeks a few years ago! :angry: :( C'mon, Power Company this IS NYC fer Cxxx sakes!

domo-k, aw sory the line up for your area's con is not to your liking. : (

hi jvy :wave: I'm feeling better now that I found my glasses ( after 3 wks witrh out them) . SLowed down certain things bah!
good nao! yay

going over to WATHNN

if I don't get back here today (and next 2 days} :hug:ss and go well everyone! :)

and a :wave: to CK who is MIKSAA
(Missing In Kid's Summertime Action) :wink: :D

:shifty: :lol:

Dunno if you catched the end of the first, and the beginning of the second season?

No I should though, he twittered he was doing a NERD HQ talk at CC today , that was the first time I visited his twitter page.

:cute: He seems pretty exited about everything. Hyperactive dude :giggle:
Apart from Laurel Lance, I'm really liking the series. And can't wait untill Flash gets aired. Grant Gustin is also very likable even he's a bit "petit"/

Thanks Dazz. I think our country can finally find some kind of strength now that -some- the victims are on safe grounds.
Hope that all families can say their deserved goodbye's in the end. Dutch, British, Australian, Malaysian, German..

Hey all. Been MIA most of the summer but such is life. I swear, once U2 starts the promo machine up I'm gonna be living here, though. I miss it. :lol: :reject:

Has anyone seen the FB posts from U2Radio? They're saying that the new album is called Sirens. :hyper:

If that's true, I like it. A LOT. :love:

*not daring to wade into cesspool over at EYKIW since I've been out of the loop a while lol*

I think Sirens is a great title. I hope that's the one!

How is everyone doing? Super busy roller coaster over here but things are trending in the right direction for now.

was pickin chanterelles yesterday wit doggy and then this happened

wW2n3XO.jpg

:lol::lol:

I do wish that U2 would get on the stick and get that album out, and then tour. They've said in the past that they didn't want to become "irrelevant"--what better way to become irrelevant than not put out any new music or make any appearances for years? :huh:

I do wish that U2 would get on the stick and get that album out, and then tour. They've said in the past that they didn't want to become "irrelevant"--what better way to become irrelevant than not put out any new music or make any appearances for years? :huh:

It's hard to believe it actually... HTDAAB came out in 2004, and it's now 2014. Only NLOTH has come out between those years so basically you could say U2 have only released 1 album in 10 years.... :crack::crack: WTF.

Well they only have a few months left to make it 2 in 10 years and I'm not holding my breath!!

U2? Album?

money_swimming_pool_1.jpg

I'll be rich , whenever they decide to start touring again.
Gonna be a world tour from Holland, to San Diego, Boston, New York, the legendary first performance of U2 on Madagascar, South africa, Australia New zealand and Japan.

:up: You don't know yet but you'll all be joining my crew of U2 fans and Lemurs.

Wow, CK, that looks like so much fun. I'm jealous!

JJ, those geese are making my morning. I'm going to let it run while I make coffee!

Hope everyone is well, happy, and enjoying the summer. I'm running with the kiddoes, finishing my summer schoolwork and getting in some odd jobs during August. Hope you all are great.

Back
Top Bottom