Paris #4 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Really? I mean, really?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I mean, I'm not surprised to be honest, especially if they have an extended encore and something special planned for the end. They don't have unlimited time to broadcast the show.

Still really sucks. Maybe they can put OoC as a bonus on the DVD or something.

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - December 7, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Vertigo
03 - I Will Follow

Extended Vertigo with band intros. Kind of weird, but I like it.

They're clearly going to say they had technical difficulties and are going to show last night's performance on HBO instead. :shifty:

I'm already over it.

Any mixlrs up? I went to my meeting with U2start's still playing, but it was off-air when I got back.

Let's just enjoy what could be the last show for quite a while anyway :)

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

This absurd decision only makes sense if the end the show with one or bad and then play 3 songs as an extra encore...the last night of the tour in paris and what do they do, go in hbo mode...thee is a thin line between and love and hate..right now , i hate this decision:wave:

AccorHotels Arena (Bercy) - Paris, France - December 7, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - Vertigo
03 - I Will Follow / Mother (snippet)
04 - Iris (Hold Me Close)

Fair enough to cut something to fit in extra surprises at the end, but why cut one of the tour highlights?

There are a number of songs barely anybody would even notice or care if they were sidelined for a show. The early rotation is not one of those.

Fair enough to cut something to fit in extra surprises at the end, but why cut one of the tour highlights?

There are a number of songs barely anybody would even notice or care if they were sidelined for a show. The early rotation is not one of those.
Apparently Song for Someone is more important than The Electric Co. or Gloria.

Apparently Song for Someone is more important than The Electric Co. or Gloria.

They weren't going to cut any song that uses the screen, and they aren't going to cut Vertigo or IWF for the broadcast, so we get screwed and the rotational slot gets cut.

Back
Top Bottom