Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys do those the same night then? Cause I thought the two occured at once

Not the same night, but I think they were fairly close together.

There was also Traiuxx, which Bonnie drunkposted, but it never gained much traction.

My soup has grown QUITE cold, but I'm using it to kill the taste of the port, so I can't finish it too soon. :tsk:

My soup has grown QUITE cold, but I'm using it to kill the taste of the port, so I can't finish it too soon. :tsk:

Owned.

Speaking of port, FAR and this albino guy are trying to use a bottle of port to bribe me into coming to this Christmas dinner the Albino Fellowship of Australia is holding at a bit of an American-themed restaurant.

I'm just impressed they've learnt I am very open to bribery.

Owned.

Speaking of port, FAR and this albino guy are trying to use a bottle of port to bribe me into coming to this Christmas dinner the Albino Fellowship of Australia is holding at a bit of an American-themed restaurant.

WHAT THE FUCK is in an American-themed restaurant.

ga ga ga ga ga by spoon has just about the best usage of reverb in an album ever.

Owned.

there's an Albino Fellowship? Do you have rings and travel to Mordor wearing shrub coloured cloaks?

sorry, it was waaay to easy :wink:

there's an Albino Fellowship? Do you have rings and travel to Mordor wearing shrub coloured cloaks?

sorry, it was waaay to easy :wink:

No, we go and frighten Jehovah's Witnesses because they think our albinism is proof of a sin nature.

See you, cin! :wave:

I should go and put dinner in the oven ...

Ok, I just need to know.

Does any other wine taste like port?

If so, I might be off wine forever.

ga ga ga ga ga by spoon has just about the best usage of reverb in an album ever.

I can't get over how much I like that album. Girls Can Tell used to be my favorite because it was the most cohesive and had a great vibe, but GaGaGaGaGa is stacked with some of their best tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom