Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand.:hug: Pale legs and shorts are not a good look. Speaking from experience that is. If I have to wear a skirt it's usually a floor sweeper.

Plus trousers and long sleeves mean that I can mostly avoid putting on sunblock. God, I hate sunblock. Ooh yeah, great move, I'm an albino who hates sunblock. THAT REALLY WORKS OUT.

I really shouldn't be mocking Cher's usage of auto-tune while I'm listening to the new Kanye West album, which is ALL auto-tuned vocals.

You know what, after Rod Stewart is done, I'm going to listen to Cher, so SCREW YOU ALL!

Grateful Dead, Sigur Ros, Barenaked Ladies, Kelly Clarkson, The Smiths, The Bravery, Oasis, Coldplay, Porcupine tree, Shout Out Louds, Wang Chung, Simon & Garfunkel, Keane, The Kings, Everclear, Blaqk Audio, Bell X1, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Indiana State Marching Band, Tori Amos

my next 20 :wink:.

Kinda having fun with this

It's how history majors graduate :hi5:

DAMN STRAIGHT.

Why bother finding legitimate sources when you can just twist somebody's words to support you?

Say you want to argue that George Bush was a big success. Find a gardening book. "Bush and shrub maintenance is essential for big gardens, but it is easy to achieve success" becomes "Bush ... is [a] big ... success."

damn straight.

Why bother finding legitimate sources when you can just twist somebody's words to support you?

Say you want to argue that george bush was a big success. Find a gardening book. "bush and shrub maintenance is essential for big gardens, but it is easy to achieve success" becomes "bush ... Is [a] big ... Success."

beautiful!.

Grateful Dead, Sigur Ros, Barenaked Ladies, Kelly Clarkson, The Smiths, The Bravery, Oasis, Coldplay, Porcupine tree, Shout Out Louds, Wang Chung, Simon & Garfunkel, Keane, The Kings, Everclear, Blaqk Audio, Bell X1, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Indiana State Marching Band, Tori Amos

my next 20 :wink:.

Kinda having fun with this

Traviud’s Charts – Users at Last.fm

Since this is a new account, I only have a top 5: Blur, U2, Kanye West, King Crimson, David Bowie.

:hmm: now the question is, do I just listen to Cher's greatest hits, or attempt an album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom