Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really feel like I listen to the weirdest music. I mean on the one hand you've got the U2, the Springsteen, The Killers, on the other you've got Peter Gabriel, Genesis, then there's Dream Theater, oh and then of course Tom Petty. THEN you've got bands like Journey, and Foreigner. Then the fact that I love Rod Stewart.

I just don't even know.

I really feel like I listen to the weirdest music. I mean on the one hand you've got the U2, the Springsteen, The Killers, on the other you've got Peter Gabriel, Genesis, then there's Dream Theater, oh and then of course Tom Petty. THEN you've got bands like Journey, and Foreigner. Then the fact that I love Rod Stewart.

I just don't even know.

You listen to Dream Theater?

I just don't even know.

sounds good to me. Just add in some senseless pop and Manic Street Preachers and that's what I like too

sounds good to me. Just add in some senseless pop and Manic Street Preachers and that's what I like too

Oh but of course.

I tried to get into Manic Street Preachers, but I couldn't do it. I guess I'll just have to live with Motorcycle Emptiness.

I just don't even know.

If that's "weird", my tastes are certifiable.

Yeah, and what about me, the guy who goes from A Sort Of Homecoming to the most brutally grim black metal from the frozen fjords of Norway without a second thought?

I didn't list everything.

My top 20 on last.fm (ok 21, since Bruce is there twice):

1 - U2 - 4,205
2 - Bruce Springsteen - 1,991
3 - The Killers - 1,294
4 - Peter Gabriel - 942
5 - Meat Loaf 0 493
6 - Our Lady Peace - 466
7 - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - 402
8 - David Bowie - 343
9 - Pink Floyd - 304
10 - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - 272
10 - The Beatles - 272
12 - Red Hot Chili Peppers - 256
13 - Fall Out Boy - 244
14 - The National - 229
15 - Dream Theater - 224
16 - The Rolling Stones - 218
17 - Crowded House - 209
18 - Muse - 208
19 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 203
20 - Cher - 187
21 - Bob Dylan - 184

I'm impressed the National is as high as it is. I'd probably have near 300 plays with them, if I'd found out how to scrobble from napster sooner

I didn't list everything.

My top 20 on last.fm (ok 21, since Bruce is there twice):

1 - U2 - 4,205
2 - Bruce Springsteen - 1,991
3 - The Killers - 1,294
4 - Peter Gabriel - 942
5 - Meat Loaf 0 493
6 - Our Lady Peace - 466
7 - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers - 402
8 - David Bowie - 343
9 - Pink Floyd - 304
10 - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band - 272
10 - The Beatles - 272
12 - Red Hot Chili Peppers - 256
13 - Fall Out Boy - 244
14 - The National - 229
15 - Dream Theater - 224
16 - The Rolling Stones - 218
17 - Crowded House - 209
18 - Muse - 208
19 - Creedence Clearwater Revival - 203
20 - Cher - 187
21 - Bob Dylan - 184

I'm impressed the National is as high as it is. I'd probably have near 300 plays with them, if I'd found out how to scrobble from napster sooner

I wish I had a list of my CD collection on hand; it would pwn you right about now. :angry:

I wish I had a list of my CD collection on hand; it would pwn you right about now. :angry:

:grumpy: I want to be eclectic :p :lol:

Next 20, just cause I can: Hans Zimmer, Gordon Lightfoot, John Mellencamp, R.E.M., Billy Joel, Okkervil River, Bowling For Soup, The Cure, Snow Patrol, Thomas Newman, Starflyer 59, Arcade Fire, AFI, Dave Matthews Band, The Who, Genesis, Elvis Presley, Howie Day, Radiohead

Iifiififif Youououuoo BELELILEILEILEIELEILEIELEVE iIIIiIIIn LiIiIIiiIife AfFfFfFtTteEerrrr LooOooOOOO[/syntax error]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom