Pant-y-Blawd Road, Morriston, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Texas maybe now, but in 1982, Probably not so much. This is that same state that worshipped Stevie Ray Vaughn. Great guitarist, but I can't listen to him. Another example of the "don't make the guitarist the band" syndrome. See also: Eric Clapton.

Pepper is a good tune, but later for them. It's a weird one, but also kinda mainstream for the BHS.

Oh yeah, I didn't realize you meant just then. I do agree it's a more recent thing.

:hmm: then I don't know, if that's a mainstream track for them, I'm not sure how I'd feel about their regular stuff.

Google has not failed me. The haunted Jewish-owned restaurant downtown sells hot browns. They're a bit pricey, but worth it. The other Jewish bakery/deli downtown doesn't have an online menu. Seems like the only old locally owned places left in the city are all Jewish-owned. And we barely have any Jews here at all.

...gentiles are such sellouts :tsk:

This is that same state that worshipped Stevie Ray Vaughn. Great guitarist, but I can't listen to him. Another example of the "don't make the guitarist the band" syndrome. See also: Eric Clapton.

I second this entirely. See also: Steve Vai. Crazily talented (or at least crazily fast), but his albums are dreadful.

I should just go to bed. I want a hot brown so bad right now that I want to cry :scream:

And I am seriously going to go to a fancy restaurant downtown just so I can get an $8 sandwich. It is that good.

:lmao: these nobel Laureate's prize pics are priceless:

12-12-08-8.jpg
j

Bono's watching you :tsk:

I'm not sure how I feel about the scarf. On the one hand, he's just pimping edun, which I understand. On the other, it looks so weird on him.

I'm not sure how I feel about the scarf. On the one hand, he's just pimping edun, which I understand. On the other, it looks so weird on him.

Most of what he wears looks weird on him, though.

Scarves are generally better than ties. Unless the scarves have words printed on them. Then they're terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom