Only "true" fans are entitled to rail!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Only "true" fans are entitled to rail!

Say what? How did I miss this?

Oh and:

I believe that was AdelaideU2fan - me and another member found his arrest record. He called their church, but the OP threatened to kill me. Fun times.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Nah, it was that guy who had his first and last name in his username. That's the whole reason it happened in the first place. How stupid can you be?

Nah, it was that guy who had his first and last name in his username. That's the whole reason it happened in the first place. How stupid can you be?

Those who live in glass houses...

f25ffc5fd537ffd1f48ee57138ad45a8_en.jpg

Despite all the drama in this thread, I would like to talk about the rail. My friend was on the rail at last night's show and he said it "sucked". He told me he couldn't see the screen and most of the show his view was obstructed because the band is all over the stages and doesn't stay in one spot very long. Both of us sold our GA's for tonight and bought the premium reserved section.

Despite all the drama in this thread, I would like to talk about the rail. My friend was on the rail at last night's show and he said it "sucked". He told me he couldn't see the screen and most of the show his view was obstructed because the band is all over the stages and doesn't stay in one spot very long. Both of us sold our GA's for tonight and bought the premium reserved section.

What part of the rail was he at? The only part of the rail that looks remotely appealing to me is the B-stage, but no screen there. I'm thinking that I just want to head to the back of the RZ rail and watch from there. Should be far enough away to see the screen.

Wahttttt...you sold your GA based on a report from a friend? Might'nt you have checked it out yourself, first? lol

Wahttttt...you sold your GA based on a report from a friend? Might'nt you have checked it out yourself, first? lol

No thanks gvox. After watching the show last night from 116 Row 5 and being in the middle of all the action, we don't regret selling our GA's for a minute. Before watching last night I thought $300 for central lower bowl was a little steep, now after seeing it, I know it was worth it and can't wait to watch the show again from the same section. Incredible!

What part of the rail was he at? The only part of the rail that looks remotely appealing to me is the B-stage, but no screen there. I'm thinking that I just want to head to the back of the RZ rail and watch from there. Should be far enough away to see the screen.

My friend was at the e-stage rail and couldn't see the screen very well. My brother and his wife were at the rail by the main stage and said they couldn't see very well either.

Just as I said last night after the show. Its like there is no good spot in GA so its all great. People moved all over. The eStage is great but you can't see the screen. Folks that waited overnight went to main stage and missed the screens. I had a great spot center of the floor on the north side. I will be trying for more GAa cause its not crazy crowded.

As long as I can see the band, I don't need the screen. That's what I go GA for anyway.

That's the point I was making about GA. The band move around the stages so much that for many portions of the show your views are seriously obstructed.

The people in the Red Zone however had a great view as they were against the reserved seating and could see very well.

My friend was at the e-stage rail and couldn't see the screen very well. My brother and his wife were at the rail by the main stage and said they couldn't see very well either.

Fair enough, but since when has front rail ever been an even remotely good place to see the screen? Last tour it wasn't even the best place for sound, much less screen! lol

Just as I said last night after the show. Its like there is no good spot in GA so its all great. People moved all over. The eStage is great but you can't see the screen. Folks that waited overnight went to main stage and missed the screens. I had a great spot center of the floor on the north side. I will be trying for more GAa cause its not crazy crowded.

Exactly! Especially when certain songs feature the band actually inside the screen, the main stage GA folks could not see the band members at all. This is what my brother and his wife were complaining about last night as they were on the rail of the main stage.

As long as I can see the band, I don't need the screen. That's what I go GA for anyway.

E stage rail is going to be prime GA real estate now. Yeah the band moves a lot but the real crowd pleasers are on that stage.

I'm up in 226 for Chi1 (center of E stage) and I am not even upset about the screens. I am going to get a great view of the band for at least half the show. At $111 ea resale, I'm THRILLED.

My night 2 seats are way up in 324 so I should get an equal view of screen and band. Not bad for $35!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

E stage rail is going to be prime GA real estate now. Yeah the band moves a lot but the real crowd pleasers are on that stage.

I'm up in 226 for Chi1 (center of E stage) and I am not even upset about the screens. I am going to get a great view of the band for at least half the show. At $111 ea resale, I'm THRILLED.

My night 2 seats are way up in 324 so I should get an equal view of screen and band. Not bad for $35!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using U2 Interference mobile app

Neither estage nor main stage are that great. This is not like other screens, you want to see this from the sides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom