Oakland I Setlist Watch, Party, and Stream

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
whoa, I can actually hear the end of the song!
something good happened!

angelordevil said:

*clears voice*

Thank you for joining me in celebrating 1000 posts. I never thought I'd make it, but here I am, amongst family and friends, and all of my children.

*cries*

for 1001!

confty1.gif

angelordevil said:

Thanks everyone!!! So many people to thank...you're all so great...:wink:

That's a wonderful setlist Axver!...I want that recording! Great additions, and would be great pacing for a real show.

:bow: to Axver and everyone!

I'm glad you like it! Even with the presence of TTTYAATW and UV, I'd really like them to play it!

Harbinger said:
I would really like them not to play ISHFWILF tonight... that would make me very happy...

I'd love AIWIY to come back.

ISHFWILF

(Bono sounds like MacPhisto over this connection!!)

i don't think i have enought to say to even get up to 100 posts tonight, and I hope they do play ISHFWILF

SETLIST

1. City Of Blinding Lights
2. Vertigo
3. Elevation
4. Mysterious Ways
5_1_102.gif

5. Until The End Of The World
6. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

I'm telling you one of the best moments on the tour so far was IALW during LA2..

Bono just going with the tune... "Playing this for Daniel Lanois because I know he's here tonight... playing this for my wife... who is the love of my life.." or something like that... awesome stuff, I thought... and completely spontaneous.

Axver said:

I'm glad you like it! Even with the presence of TTTYAATW and UV, I'd really like them to play it!

It would be a treat for sure....I'll focus hard and dream for it to happen...maybe in your country in the spring? :wink:

u2wedge said:
I'm telling you one of the best moments on the tour so far was IALW during LA2..

Bono just going with the tune... "Playing this for Daniel Lanois because I know he's here tonight... playing this for my wife... who is the love of my life.." or something like that... awesome stuff, I thought... and completely spontaneous.

It was beautiful - first song I listened to after I downloaded it... :happy:

Axver said:
I really don't think ISHFWILF needs to be in the set.

maybe it's been overplayed or whatever but live it's definitely one of the highlights for the crowd in general

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom