NYC #1 Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I got the name of the pretty girl next to me because she was taken a lot of pictures with a real camera. And she had glasses, so I knew she probably takes pictures all the time. she was my concert crush. I am now home with my wife. Emoticon!

Ok that is weird..had a dream last night about going to their concert and they played october for the first time since 1989..woke up,checked the setlist and wtf...

Hope i dream about two hearts, tomorrow, Acrobat etc tonight:drool:

Ok that is weird..had a dream last night about going to their concert and they played october for the first time since 1989..woke up,checked the setlist and wtf...

Hope i dream about two hearts, tomorrow, Acrobat etc tonight:drool:

Please dream of A Sort Of Homecoming.

Signed,
Everyone

Please dream of A Sort Of Homecoming.

Signed,
Everyone

I see what i can do haha..definitely on my 'Please play this epic song' list.
Was so happy that they played it at slane in 2001..one of the best concertmoments i experienced

It amazes me that October hasn't been played since 1989 considering how it's probably the easiest song to play in the entire U2 catalogue. That little 2 minute or so incredible transition piece does make a big difference in your concerts, U2!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Bono clearly moved. Will never get how they don't want to do this more with the "deeper cuts", even just for themselves to keep it interesting and emotional.

2 minutes and I bet that was Bono's standout moment of the whole show. In years to come the first MSG 2015 show will be known for it, for them and us. Fucking beautiful. Goosebumps. Keep it up.

Last edited:
I'm imagining that spot before EBW occupied by songs like Stay, October, One Step Closer, The First Time, Original of the Species, Miss Sarajevo. RTSS, the Ocean, TTTYAATW, SATS- it's just a great set up slot before EBW. It has felt forced when they go from an uptempo song into EBW

Wow October lucky bastards! I'll be there wed and thurs. Band seems to be having a lot of fun this tour. Hopefully this inspires them for SOE!

That's the best October has sounded since the Lovetown Tour.

But they haven't playe......

55609706.jpg

They can slide October after EBW and follow it with NYD :drool:
Edge just needs to figure out how to get to the main stage during the intro or play guitar sitting down :D
But anyway it's amazing they brought October back, that was surely on my wishlist for this tour

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom