No Line On The Horizon, Just a CSGW Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very rarely though :lol:

I mean even last.fm's overall top ten is pretty crappy lately

Which is why I don't pay attention to the Top 40 anymore. :wink:

:hmm: I haven't looked at it lately, but I'll go see it now. (Yep, you're right, except for a few good artists in there, most of them were crap. :lol: )

Which is why I don't pay attention to the Top 40 anymore. :wink:

:hmm: I haven't looked at it lately, but I'll go see it now. (Yep, you're right, except for a few good artists in there, most of them were crap. :lol: )

My opinion of the last.fm top 10

Viva La Vida - Seriously people this song has been out nearly a year, get some new music...like U2 :wink:
Sex On Fire - *imagines countless people singing "this sex is on fire" while none of them are actually having any sex what so ever...*
Poker Face - A lot of people must be suicidal :yes:
Use Somebody - At least he admits he needs a singing coach :)
Human - People only listen to this song to try to understand what the hell "are we human or are we dancer" means
Supermassive Black Hole: And I thought Viva la vida was bad...:wink:

That sums it up pretty well I feel :lol:

:lol: I agree on almost all of it, except Supermassive Black Hole. I like that song a fair amount. :reject:

2 are only at 12 :lol:

Can you imagine what would happen on last.fm if Nirvana or The Beatles were still releasing music? :lol:

:lol: I'm pretty sure we'd never get them out of the top 10...:wink: Although, at this point, they probably never will get out either...and, :hmm: I wonder if they would've made crap music and nobody would be listening to them.

Well I don't think the Beatles would of ever screwed up, they just keep going selling millions of albums until they killed each other

I can't imagine Nirvana having gone on though I mean they'd probably slowly lose popularity and seeing as Kurt wouldn't of died, they would lose that kind of legend and just become that band who were big in the 90s but now...no one cares. Or maybe they'd have done a U2 or Beatles and have done something completely different to their earlier stuff

Well I don't think the Beatles would of ever screwed up, they just keep going selling millions of albums until they killed each other

I can't imagine Nirvana having gone on though I mean they'd probably slowly lose popularity and seeing as Kurt wouldn't of died, they would lose that kind of legend and just become that band who were big in the 90s but now...no one cares. Or maybe they'd have done a U2 or Beatles and have done something completely different to their earlier stuff

I actually do think that Nirvana might have ended up re-inventing themselves. A couple months before he died, Kurt was talking about how Nirvana's next album was going to be something more like Automatic for the People, and he pretty much worshiped Michael Stipe, so I think they could have done something interesting, at least for a few years longer.

I actually do think that Nirvana might have ended up re-inventing themselves. A couple months before he died, Kurt was talking about how Nirvana's next album was going to be something more like Automatic for the People, and he pretty much worshiped Michael Stipe, so I think they could have done something interesting, at least for a few years longer.

You could be right, I mean look at the MTV unplugged performance, that was completely against what you'd expect from them

I don't think they would of stayed as popular though, maybe they would of ended up like Pearl Jam, just a little more popular?

Yeah, I definitely don't think they'd be all that popular today either. :hmm: Actually, that's probably a good guess, around the popularity level of Pearl Jam.

:lol: I always hated stuff like that in math problems, where you aren't even sure why you do some random step, but you have to, or else the answer's wrong.

That reminds me of Accounting class the other day

"Can't we just do this..."
"No! You must use the formula!"
"But the formula is stupid"
"Well you'll lose marks and look stupid if you don't"

Yeah, no kidding. I thought the point of college was to help you figure out how to think and problem solve, not tell you what to think and exactly which formula you must use, even if there's a better way to do it. :lol:

Yeah, no kidding. I thought the point of college was to help you figure out how to think and problem solve, not tell you what to think and exactly which formula you must use, even if there's a better way to do it. :lol:

Yeah I know it's annoying :lol:

I'm taking a break from studying, I can't stand economics no more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom