NFL 2012 - Eli has two rings edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm seeing Seahawks fans coming out now with the "well, it makes up for all the bad calls against us in the past."

I dunno ... I was bitter about that '05 Superbowl call too, but it's a bit easier to swallow when the bad call comes from actual refs who have a clue and not from the Keystone Kops refs.

Cori, it's Super Bowl. How dare you?

I don't know if I've ever seen commentators lose their composure like this. They all seem so lost as to what to really say.

GirlsAloudFan said:
Gooooooood. Good.

Let the hate flow through you.

Jay's reaction to tonight's events:

nxne9w.jpg

Oh god, Pravda strikes back

A3nDfMlCUAA7oVe.png

Chris Mortensen is a fucking tool hack rightnow.

Apparently Carroll on the postgame show said it's time for the lockout to end.

josh sitton ‏@jsitton71

That was bullshit. This is getting ridiculous! The NFL needs to get the refs back bfr we strike and they make no money!

I absolutely understand why Tate's not going to say he pushed off, but it would actually be really productive for him to say "yeah, I pushed off because the refs blow and wouldn't call it, and

*looks around for the nearest ref*

I didn't have the catch, either."

Totally get why neither Wilson or Tate's going to go against the team line, and it's kind of weak for ESPN's pundits to hang them out to dry like that going all googly-eyed after the interview. But it's still an opportunity.

I confess, I didn't know about that until tonight either.

Yup, they're not kneaded out, they're harder and slicker. That was apparently the same kind of ball that Tony Romo fumbled during his field goal attempt.

I absolutely understand why Tate's not going to say he pushed off, but it would actually be really productive for him to say "yeah, I pushed off because the refs blow and wouldn't call it, and

*looks around for the nearest ref*

I didn't have the catch, either."

Totally get why neither Wilson or Tate's going to go against the team line, and it's kind of crappy for ESPN to hang them out to dry like that. But it's still an opportunity.

I was kind of surprised by the way he called Tate out as well, but it was clear he let it slip in his anger.

Having looked it up (I'm always surprised by how little I know, but it's my favorite game, so I'm always willing to learn), they're the same kind/size of ball, only not broken in the way typical gameplay balls are.

Edit: what Mobvok said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom