NFL 2012 - Eli has two rings edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice throw, Tony. Get ready to be a backup.

The sad part is that Eli's QB rating is 0.1 point higher. Weird how that stat works.

Yeah, other than portions of the 2007 season and most of the 2009 season, Brett Favre was not an elite quarterback after the 2002 season. Espn made you think he was though.

Romo might want to voluntarily skip town if possible. A change of scenery will do him good. It certainly hasn't helped that he's been on such a dysfunctional franchise with largely garbage coaching. He's not bankrupt in the talent department for sure.

I Move In Mysterious Ways, Steven Jackson and Deangelo Williams could be on the trading block.

Thoughts?

I Move In Mysterious Ways, Steven Jackson and Deangelo Williams could be on the trading block.

Thoughts?

My initial thought is there's no way Thomson will do it. He hates giving up picks, and the crappy blocking has a lot to do with the RB struggles. Although you'd get a hell of a lot more out of Jackson than you will Green. SJax is a whole lot harder to take down that Alex "Tap, You're Down" Green.

LOL. I was just about to say that! If we could somehow oversell his highlight reel, I'd be all for it.

Yeah, and I've actually been a Finley supporter. I think he will put it all together at some point. But realistically, I don't think his future is in Green Bay, so I'd be all about getting value (or a RB) for him now. DJ Williams and Crabtree should do fine. Plus, we might still get Quarless back.

Yeah, and I've actually been a Finley supporter. I think he will put it all together at some point. But realistically, I don't think his future is in Green Bay, so I'd be all about getting value (or a RB) for him now. DJ Williams and Crabtree should do fine. Plus, we might still get Quarless back.

Finley is way too erratic to be the asset we thought he was. He can still wow you from time to time, but I think Rodgers would value consistency more right now. Plus, I don't mind ridding the team of that attitude. He talks a big game then never puts up a performance that measures up to it.

I honestly don't think STL would be that interested in an above average tight end though. On the other hand, I almost wouldn't mind the Pack just trading him for for something else of use (O-line, middle linebacker, etc)

Okie dokie . . . let's trade this asshat. I don't care if we get Jackson or Williams. Just anything of value will be fine.

Jermichael Finley finds Packers win 'disappointing' - NFL.com

If there was an opportunity to shine for Jermichael, it was yesterday. He couldn't get open, he often can't hang onto the ball and he's slow. See ya.

I didn't expect the Skins to immediately have the 2nd best QB in the division, but there it is. Vick and Romo are having shittier seasons than I could have hoped for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom