NFL 2010 Part Two (Shotgun) 6 - J. Cutler sacked at CHI 22 for -9 yards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
as this has been the rank your leagues thread i suppose i'll bite... even though i really don't have an order. in reality i like the knicks first, then the mets, then the giants... but the first two franchises have been brutally bad while the giants are one of the best franchises in their sport, so it's easier to root for the giants first... but yea, i dunno. i'll put the nfl/nba/mlb in a three way tie, followed by ncaa men's basketball... about 5 miles down the road for that we'll put ncaa football, another 30 miles from there would be women's professional softball, with the NHL as the caboose about 90 kagillion light years away... so yea...

nba=mlb=nfl<nccab<.......................ncaaf<................................................................................jai alai<.............................................................................................................<women's professional softball<......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................professional rodeo clowning<.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................hockey

although i may be contractually obligated to place the NFL first, while pounding a coors lite

Is it safe to say that this week's Dallas-Minnesota game is the most hyped encounter ever between two one-win teams? ESPN's obduracy in insisting that these teams might still be contenders is becoming pathetic at this point.

i don't think a season has ever really been decided by week 5 or whatever this is.

That said, im disappointed in the way Dallas has played thus far. I don't expect them to be the 2007 Giants or anything like that, but there's really no reason for them to be 1-3 at this point other than their own collective stupidity.

Minnesota, on the other hand, is most likely fucked w/ or w/o #4 and all of his baggage.

i don't think a season has ever really been decided by week 5 or whatever this is.

That said, im disappointed in the way Dallas has played thus far. I don't expect them to be the 2007 Giants or anything like that, but there's really no reason for them to be 1-3 at this point other than their own collective stupidity.

Minnesota, on the other hand, is most likely fucked w/ or w/o #4 and all of his baggage.

on dallas... um... haven't they shit the bed every year in the wade phillips/tony romo era? why was this year going to be any different?

For me,

International soccer > whatever game Gus Johnson is calling > NFL = MLB > everything else

Fuckin' Cablevision and FOX 5 NY couldn't get their shit together, so I couldn't watch Big Blue this week on TV. Those bastards! Ratfarts! :angry:

Fuckin' Cablevision and FOX 5 NY couldn't get their shit together, so I couldn't watch Big Blue this week on TV. Those bastards! Ratfarts! :angry:

Why not go to a bar that has DirecTV and watch there, knowing this was going to be the case? I mean, it sucks that Cablevision and Fox refused to work out a temporary cease fire for today, but, still......

Mike McCarthy's play calling just sucks. Green Bay is never going to a Super Bowl with that jackass at the helm.

This team just finds a new way to fuck up every week.

Mike McCarthy's play calling just sucks. Green Bay is never going to a Super Bowl with that jackass at the helm.

This team just finds a new way to fuck up every week.

I thought the Aaron Rodgers QB sneak was a smart play... the Dolphins goal line defense is probably their only really good set. Considering that I thought Aaron Rodgers running it was the only way they'd get that TD. And they did.

I think I'd rather watch the cardinals than the 1-4s vs the 1-4s

Too bad they have a bye

Yeah, I'm not too happy about this. But it's Sunday, and it's football, so I'm going to watch it anyway.

Aikman can blow me.

Thank god Buck isn't in the booth...but WAIT, we have to listen to him try to talk about baseball in just a few hours!

Percy Harvin should be playing QB for the Vikings.

That movie skyline looks like it should be on the syfy channel

That movie skyline looks like it should be on the syfy channel

Agreed.

Steelers looked ok today. Ben wasn't really all that rusty. His accuracy might have been a tad off, but as far as his pocket presence, etc, he looked the same as usual. Hard to assess the defense today as they were facing the Browns offense as helmed by Colt McCoy, as if they weren't bad enough before.

So, glad they won and all of course, and it's always nice to have a win within the division but not much of a test, especially once Harrison knocked Cribbs out of the game.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom