NFL 2007, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Romo's killin' me, Smalls.

I just need 10 points between him and the Dallas D in one of my leagues, and for him to just score points in the Interland league.

WildHoneyAlways said:
Please tell me he isn't going to cry again. :sad:

But they're MAGIC tears! They're the only things that keep Green Bay habitable during the winter!

I mean, have you BEEN to Green Bay, Wisconsin? If you have, you could not deprive its denizens of the Mighty Tears of Favre.

15 seconds after the CLE-NYY game ends, I switch over to MNF and see the Bills taking the game-tying deuce out of Terrell Owens's hands.

Wow.

This business with the coach whispering a timeout in the official's ear at the very last second is complete BS and needs to be removed next season. Keep TOs in the hands of the players.

That being said, FG teams really should think about snapping the ball early.

Great Monday nighter. The ending made me feel kind of sick. I'm not even a bills fan but I was rooting for them tonight.

Justin24 said:
God Came Through at the Last second.

? please.

so that sucked, I didn't have TSN so I was refreshing like crazy online and so confused. not that I was to see what happened, but what the hell happened???? :sad:

I flipped over to this game after the Yankee loss, and, saw the 2-point conversion attempt, the onside kickoff, the ensuing 2 passes and the field goal/time out, and the final field goal itself. In that short time, I saw at least 15 shots of TO, and 15 more of Jerry Jones. Right after the Bills called that Timeout on the Cowboys first Field Goal attempt, they cut right to TO. I was wondering if maybe he called the fucking timeout to fuck with his own kicker. Nice directing, ESPN.

I hate the Cowboys. G-d is not a Cowboy fan, he/she'd never be that crass.

thanks for proving your stupidity

I guess it's official: God hates the Bills :eyebrow:

I am waiting for SportsCenter to mention God's roll in this game. Is he after Romo during the press conference?

I'm licking my chops right now. The Skins (or any merely average team for that matter) would have won by 20.

Reality will soon set in. :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom