New York V Setlist Watch and Party - the REAL one!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2dork said:
Um, 'scuse me guys, but can someone tell me the name of the song that U2 comes out to? :shifty:

Um. I'm not sure. I'm too focused on figuring out the songs Bono is lip synching too.:sad:

If I were to go to a U2 show, how do I get into the round thingie infront of the stage?

U2dork said:
Um, 'scuse me guys, but can someone tell me the name of the song that U2 comes out to? :shifty:

Oops I Did It Again (Hit Me Baby One More Time Remix) by Britney Spears.

Axver said:

You know what'd be even more gorgeous?

One Tree Hill --> Heartland --> Bass Trap --> A Sort Of Homecoming --> Where The Streets Have No Name

:drool:

:drool: :drool: :drool: Now that'd kill most anyone!

Axver said:

The 'openers not played on other tours' is an over-emphasised situation. If Mofo is played this tour, it'll leave the following five songs as the only songs to open concerts and not be played on more than one tour: With A Shout, Rejoice, Wire, Hawkmoon 269, God Part II.

Well, i was thinking specifically of this tour, but after looking at some of the early setlists, I'm not as excited as I was...

U2dork said:

Like I said before, it's "The Wheels On The Bus" by The Wiggles.

Sheesh!

U2dork said:
If we just compile a FAQ post and post it, do you think a mod would sticky it?

Yeah, but the thing is that people would still post their single question instead of rifling through a thread simply called "FAQ" or "Vertigo Tour FAQ." It might be worth a shot, though...:shrug:

Axver said:
The 'openers not played on other tours' is an over-emphasised situation. If Mofo is played this tour, it'll leave the following five songs as the only songs to open concerts and not be played on more than one tour: With A Shout, Rejoice, Wire, Hawkmoon 269, God Part II.

I must correct myself - an unreleased song by the name of Carry Me Home opened a Boy Tour date and was never played again.

And of course, presumably songs were used as openers before the release of Boy and didn't appear later, but I'm not considering those. We only know Stories For Boys (which was last played on the October Tour) and The Silver Lining, which is an early version of 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

Axver said:

You know what'd be even more gorgeous?

One Tree Hill --> Heartland --> Bass Trap --> A Sort Of Homecoming --> Where The Streets Have No Name

:drool:

Heartland....oh my...i can only imagine...

How about this:

Red Hill Mining Town-->MLK-->One Tree Hill-->Heartland-->Bad

Axver said:

I must correct myself - an unreleased song by the name of Carry Me Home opened a Boy Tour date and was never played again.

And of course, presumably songs were used as openers before the release of Boy and didn't appear later, but I'm not considering those. We only know Stories For Boys (which was last played on the October Tour) and The Silver Lining, which is an early version of 11 O'clock Tick Tock.

Did they open with "Nights In White Satin," or was it in the middle of the set? :wink:

I'm kind of surprised A Sort of Homecoming hasn't at least been snippeted (At least I don't think it has). Since Eddie Vedder sang some of it, I would have thought that Bono might do the same. Oh well, wishful thinking, I suppose.

<<<<-----Is eating a lot right now due to stress :|

**wonders if she should leave and not partake in setlist festivities on off chance Gloria IS played**

one4u2 said:
<<<<Is eating a lot right now due to stress :|

**wonders if she should leave and not partake in setlist festivities on off chance Gloris IS played**

Uh, just in case, do you live on a 1st story.:ohmy:

Lancemc said:

Heartland....oh my...i can only imagine...

How about this:

Red Hill Mining Town-->MLK-->One Tree Hill-->Heartland-->Bad

:drool: That'd be something special too!

How about Drowning Man? Just Drowning Man. I'd be dead from its beauty.

Ooh, Drowning Man. I haven't listened to that song in a looong time. That's next on my iTunes itinerary.

Right now it's Love Rescue Me (Live at Dominion Theatre, London)
Then:
Drowning Man
Heartland
One Tree Hill

Axver said:

:drool: That'd be something special too!

How about Drowning Man? Just Drowning Man. I'd be dead from its beauty.

Drowning Man :drool: :drool:

How about:

One Step Closer --> Drowning Man --> Original of the Species -->Yahweh (snippet) --> With or Without You / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet) / Shine Like Stars (snippet)

ramblin rose said:

That could be painful.:(

2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom