New York IV Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Here's a quiz:

Who is in mourning over his Yankees losing yesterday to the deserving Angels?

Who watched the Yankee season end in person for the 2nd time in 5 years?

Who hates Alex Rodriguez?

Who will be much better soon because he's getting on a fucking red eye for NYC in 4.5 hours and will be seeing U2 in concert for the 11th time this tour on Friday night at his beloved MSG??

Here is a hint: Me!!!

:up: Congrats!

WildHoneyAlways said:
Hey Mike,
how did you enjoy my fair city? :)

What the hell are you doing in here? Go watch the Sox.

I had a GREAT time, it was a lot of fun. Chicago is a great city, you do not need me to tell you that. I look forward to returning.

No spoken words said:
VP, despite my soul being in pain due to the Yanks, I am well, life's been treating me well lately, thankfully. Saw U2 in Chicago on 9/20, that was fun. I think someone told me you went to a bunch of the Toronto shows, hope you had a great time. How farest thou, and did you read any of the books you said you'd read that I recommended???? :)
You were at Chicago?? I went to both Chicago shows, as well as all the Toronto shows. Damn, wish I'd known! :( Where were you? I was on the rail, probably about middle left for the first show, and in the ellipse for the second.

I haven't done much reading, other than the message board, and Bono/U2 reading. :reject: I remember back when I used to be literate. :wink:

I can only offer water:
smiley68.gif

VintagePunk said:

You were at Chicago?? I went to both Chicago shows, as well as all the Toronto shows. Damn, wish I'd known! :( Where were you? I was on the rail, probably about middle left for the first show, and in the ellipse for the second.

I haven't done much reading, other than the message board, and Bono/U2 reading. :reject: I remember back when I used to be literate. :wink:

Re-literatize yourself. Make up words like I just did! I was not on interference much from 7/4-now, so not too many people knew I was going, at least from interference. I was right behind the soundboard; actually was with U2girlcj, she's really nice....she and her husband will be at the Vegas shows.

Hey Kelly, good to "see" you.

How many of you are attending the interference party in Vegas? Should I go? I'll be there with my 3 best friends, but 2 will be busy with work crap that night, and the 3rd does not arrive until Sat morning, so I'd be free until 11pm or so.

No spoken words said:

Re-literatize yourself. Make up words like I just did! I was not on interference much from 7/4-now, so not too many people knew I was going, at least from interference. I was right behind the soundboard; actually was with U2girlcj, she's really nice....she and her husband will be at the Vegas shows.

Sounds like you had fun, that's the important thing. :) I just remembered, I got halfway through Screwtape Letters before I gave up on it. Does that count? :lol: I guess summer's not a great time to ponder the philosophy of Lewis...

VintagePunk said:

Sounds like you had fun, that's the important thing. :) I just remembered, I got halfway through Screwtape Letters before I gave up on it. Does that count? :lol: I guess summer's not a great time to ponder the philosophy of Lewis...

CS and Summer do not mix, it's a time-old adage. :)

No spoken words said:

CS and Summer do not mix, it's a time-old adage. :)

CSL is good any time of year! Read The Screwtape Letters while in the US, thoroughly enjoyed it. :drool:

I just finished a book called "Carrion Comfort" by Dan Simmons, will start reading Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman on the plane tonight before donning my headphones and letting my Ipod do its magic.

Sox are on the board, WHA.

No spoken words said:
I just finished a book called "Carrion Comfort" by Dan Simmons, will start reading Anansi Boys by Neil Gaiman on the plane tonight before donning my headphones and letting my Ipod do its magic.

Sox are on the board, WHA.

Joe F'ng Crede.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom