new edge pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
edgekids.jpg

Yeah I wish it was bigger too...too cute Edgie :)

I thought Bono had banned the band from golf? :wink: Guess he's giving Edge a waiver because it's for a good cause. :)

Pop Artist said:
I thought Bono had banned the band from golf? :wink: Guess he's giving Edge a waiver because it's for a good cause. :)

thats what I was thinking :hmm:

Edge reminds me of one of those - you are going to hate me for this - pet rats people keep. Cute, in a strange sort of way. I don't know why, but suddenly I like rats. Not that I'd be able to fly that one by my manager, even if I could prove the thing wouldn't be a risk.

First it was strange pants - and yes, I raided bono's closet for his fly pants) - and now it's the strange pets. Next thing you know, I'll be walking around looking all freaky like MacPhisto.:p

Yes, U2Kitten. By all accounts, Sian is better -- his diary from Australia mentions she was there. That is a long trip for a little person, so it sounds like her condition is improved.

From this, it seems that Edge is finally ready to go public about his daughter's experience. And no reason why he shouldn't. Leukemia is one of the most common childhood cancers, but it is also one of the most curable of childhood cancers, especially with the advancements that have been made over the past few years.

If Edge can become a spokesman for Childhood Leukemia it can do as much good as he has for New Orleans through Music Rising. It would be a great gesture for all of us who battled childhood illness and for our children, nieces and nephews who have.

ohh Leukemia.. damn. I never knew that. But it's good that she feel a bit better.

That's awesome! I wonder if Edge will golf, too? :hmm: It's really great that he's getting involved in this. There's a little boy at my church that has leukemia and he's really been through a lot. I think he's doing OK for now, but there were several points where he almost didn't make it. :(

Devlin said:
Edge reminds me of one of those - you are going to hate me for this - pet rats people keep. Cute, in a strange sort of way. I don't know why, but suddenly I like rats. Not that I'd be able to fly that one by my manager, even if I could prove the thing wouldn't be a risk.

First it was strange pants - and yes, I raided bono's closet for his fly pants) - and now it's the strange pets. Next thing you know, I'll be walking around looking all freaky like MacPhisto.:p
:lol: Don't worry, I know exactly what you mean.

cute photo :D Thanks cg for the link and bonofox1 for posting the photo:D

Good to see Edge looking well. :D Nice to see him helping the sick kids ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom